Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand how people have clocked the game quite quickly since all I have been doing is completing story missions now that;

Michael's family moved out and all of that, making it a bit more difficult doing regular things on the side.

Is it only me that's receiving a couple of audio bugs at times? The dialogue can sound really low before returning to a high volume occasionally, I usually don't know if it's meant to be like that or if it is genuinely an in-game bug

The only audio bug I've encountered was when the audio of a cutscene was off. And the TV sounds very low, even at high volume, not sure that's a bug tho.

a question about the multiple endings...

If I kill trevor/michael, is there a character that replace them afterwards for free roaming, or you are forever stock with 2 characters?

I can understand how people have clocked the game quite quickly since all I have been doing is completing story missions now that;

Michael's family moved out and all of that, making it a bit more difficult doing regular things on the side.

Is it only me that's receiving a couple of audio bugs at times? The dialogue can sound really low before returning to a high volume occasionally, I usually don't know if it's meant to be like that or if it is genuinely an in-game bug

The only audio bug I've encountered was when the audio of a cutscene was off. And the TV sounds very low, even at high volume, not sure that's a bug tho.

a question about the multiple endings...

If I kill trevor/michael, is there a character that replace them afterwards for free roaming, or you are forever stock with 2 characters?

No replacement.

I think we need a bigger CargoBob...

This legitimately happened to me when I crashed the CargoBob trying to retrieve the minisub after resurfacing.

SharkAttackHelicopter.jpg

Though the shark was just at the water level. I saw it when it went into slow motion when I crashed or got too far in the water with the CargoBob... LOL

I was Michael earlier and came out through his front house door and suddenly someone yelled"You're going to die!" then I heard gunfire,I panicked and took cover behind one if his card then pulled out my pistol thinking it was a hit..But it had nothing to do with Michael,It was just a random event or something going on down the street!

I had no idea the Epsilon program started back in GTA San Andreas, I have the soundtrack on my phone and it includes all ads and other stuff, while I was listening to my music on shuffle it comes up and it is exactly what it is in five.

Lol activate the gravity cheat, invincibility cheat and then skyfall cheat. I just went across the freaking map flying lmao.

Well I just noticed the Ambulance Helicopter's name is wrong when you get in and it displays what it's called on the bottom right.

It says Police Maverick instead. Nothing big but didn't Rockstar delay the game to fix shit like that.

Also I had a fully modified car but that was from the Grove Garage but now all mods are gone, I definitely saved it after I modified it before.

Anyhow not hating the game, just saying.

I'm enjoying the game so far. I haven't been able to play it extensively though because I don't have a TV in my room and I have to play in my youngers brother(s) room, but I ordered an EasyCap off of eBay so I can play on my PC in my room.

My favorites are Jimmy, Wade and Lamar.

I came across some amazing dynamic events earlier that weren't even semi scripted w/ the random encounters. I robbed a gas station with Michael, the cops rush to the scene and they pull up; but just before they pulled up as I walked out of the gas station some vagos started shooting at me, I took cover, when the cops immediately showed up the cops open fired on the vagos and I watched the fire fight then I sneaked out of the back entrance and got away clean.

Another one was when I was on grove st, I've seen how they (ballas) react to the player so I thought I'd call cops hide and then see what happens, well the cops showed up drove down the street they didn't stop and they drove off; so I though meh it didn't work, I drove down the steet just cruising went a couple of miles down South Central; then I come back and the same cop car is patrolling the area still! They stop in front of two ballas down an alleyway, they flash their sirens for like a second like irl.The ballas just started firing on the cops they dragged them out then shot the shit out of them then they ran off. It doesn't sound as epic as it was to witness this all.

This isn't game of the year, this is the greatest game of all time, TLOU is a great game and would have been a game of the year title for sure if GTA V wouldn't have come out in the same year.

Archived