Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't recall have any problems with garages.

Why is it that we can't interact with Tracey?

I mean I have Michael speak to her and she completely ignores him, plus you can't hang out with her like you can Jimmy.

Tried to hang out with Amanda but nothing ever happens because it comes up with the voice message.

That bug with the personal garages is starting to get irritating, I had a souped up Sabre in Trevor's an it just disappeared.

Use the city garages. Example, Pillbox Hill, Grove St. And whereever Michaels is. My cars always save there and don't disappear.

Unless you tried that already.

:

Where is the baseball bat? I found the golf club but I can't find a baseball bat.

Pretty sure there's a little baseball court down at the bottom of Franklins house, I walked Chip and made him search for stuff and he found it - I already had it mind you, but there's one nearby his house for sure.

If you buy Hookies you can get it in the toilet building to the right of it. It's the cafe where The Lost hang out.

Thanks guys. Also the golf club is easy. Its by a bush behind the main building of the country club.

Where is the god damn motorcycle for that cult? I bought three cars and found the other one really quick but I can't find the right motorcycle. >:|

Lifeinvader headquarters, one sits in a parking stall outside.

Yea, I have cars saved in the city garages, but I want something else to drive from there house.

:

Where is the baseball bat? I found the golf club but I can't find a baseball bat.

Pretty sure there's a little baseball court down at the bottom of Franklins house, I walked Chip and made him search for stuff and he found it - I already had it mind you, but there's one nearby his house for sure.

If you buy Hookies you can get it in the toilet building to the right of it. It's the cafe where The Lost hang out.

Thanks guys. Also the golf club is easy. Its by a bush behind the main building of the country club.

And all over the playing field.

Also, found the crowbar. To the right of the nearest Los Santos Customs to Michael's house is a set of brown stairs, it's at the top.

I wish there was an option to hang out with more people,I kinda Dwayne&Ron for some reason and so I'd like to go out with them somewhere and plus the conversation between a drunken Trevor and a drunken Ron or especially Dwayne would be pretty hilarious.

Some people are on the phone's contact list for no real reason and after the story/side missions they are just there to listen to their answering machine messages

Where is the god damn motorcycle for that cult? I bought three cars and found the other one really quick but I can't find the right motorcycle. >:|

Lifeinvader headquarters, one sits in a parking stall outside.

Yea, I have cars saved in the city garages, but I want something else to drive from there house.

Thanks man, got it. Those bastards are quite expensive. XD

Does anyone know if the "Spend 200 Dollars" achievement means that you have to spend 600 (200 with each) or 200 combined?

I wish there was an option to hang out with more people,I kinda Dwayne&Ron for some reason and so I'd like to go out with them somewhere and plus the conversation between a drunken Trevor and a drunken Ron or especially Dwayne would be pretty hilarious.

Some people are on the phone's contact list for no real reason and after the story/side missions they are just there to listen to their answering machine messages

Yeah, I wanted to hang out with Tracey and my therapist.

I'm just disappointed at the sheer lack of interiors, tbf. You have Up-n-Atom Burger, Burger Shot, Cluckin' Bell and Taco Farmer but none of their shops can be entered? It just kind of makes the game lose a little of the depth it had in IV.

Ok, here is something I did but not sure if it was due to me or it happened on random by itself but give it a go.

Went to stock exchange site and saw Bob Mullet was down all time low. Around $2 or something and the highest it can go is somewhere around $40 or something, don't really know the exact figure. So yea, I just invested most of my money into that. Bought around 2000 shares or something. Then, I went around shooting barbers in the city that weren't Bob Mullet. Basically, walk in and walk back out. the door will be open for a while so equip a weapon and shoot the bitch. The shop will be closed for a while. After a while, I checked and the stock prices for Bob Mullet jumped quite a lot. Made quite a lot of profit of that.

Ok, here is something I did but not sure if it was due to me or it happened on random by itself but give it a go.

Went to stock exchange site and saw Bob Mullet was down all time low. Around $2 or something and the highest it can go is somewhere around $40 or something, don't really know the exact figure. So yea, I just invested most of my money into that. Bought around 2000 shares or something. Then, I went around shooting barbers in the city that weren't Bob Mullet. Basically, walk in and walk back out. the door will be open for a while so equip a weapon and shoot the bitch. The shop will be closed for a while. After a while, I checked and the stock prices for Bob Mullet jumped quite a lot. Made quite a lot of profit of that.

I had the excat same idea yesterday, didn't seem to work tho :/

Archived