Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just invested $600m across all characters in Pisswasser on the BAWSAQ. It's fallen from $30 last Sunday to $2.82. I noticed it's gone up a little to $3.32 and bought the shares so I hope it's on the rise again. I considered putting it all in Ammu-Nation instead because surely those shares are gonna rise come Tuesday.

So I'm landing my helicopter at McKenzie Field Hangar with Trevor about to start a Arms race deal.. and out of nowhere some dude just lands his plane underneath me.. some random NPC landing on my *censored*ing property. I then had to move.. on my property and then..I proceeded to get out and knock that *censored*er out.

Has anyone tried the Altruist Cult random event yet?

I don't know if there's a specific one that you're talking about...but I did take two people there. They were drunk outside a bar and asked me to drive them home. The prompt said there would be other opportunities to drop people off there...so I don't know if that's the exact one that you're talking about.

The one that triggers when you get an X amount of people to them. Also, there's a few people worth just driving home too instead of giving to them, one in particular that gives you a high payout.

Had a great moment when I switched to Michael. A random taxi guy hit me, and boom, Jimmy outta nowhere ran to me, dragged the taxi guy out, and just beat the hell outta that guy, saying, "show some respect'. He then randomly walked away. I also interacted with him with the d-pad button. Here's the pic I took, (taking the pic was tough, he was just walking away)
http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/0337/Rjy_PArX6EWZySbNI5Jdbw/0_0.jpg

My investment in Pisswasser has paid off overnight! I have made $40m profit per character. I've left it in because I believe that's just the beginning of it's rise. If you wanna make good money, put all your money on Pisswasser!

Where is the baseball bat? I found the golf club but I can't find a baseball bat.

Pretty sure there's a little baseball court down at the bottom of Franklins house, I walked Chip and made him search for stuff and he found it - I already had it mind you, but there's one nearby his house for sure.

Where is the baseball bat? I found the golf club but I can't find a baseball bat.

Pretty sure there's a little baseball court down at the bottom of Franklins house, I walked Chip and made him search for stuff and he found it - I already had it mind you, but there's one nearby his house for sure.

If you buy Hookies you can get it in the toilet building to the right of it. It's the cafe where The Lost hang out.

Archived