Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally won the third Triathlon. It took me three *censored*ing attempts because I *censored*ed up the first two times. First attempt, I was 24 minutes in when I missed a checkpoint on the bike. I got a prompt that told me to hold triangle to go back. Only problem is I didn't hold triangle, I *censored*ing tapped it, bailed off the bike and abandoned the race.

My second attempt, I had just passed the final checkpoint before the finishing line and I was first. In my excitement, I somehow pushed the analog stick in and went in to stealth mode and it all went tits up. At first I couldn't understand why Franklin wasn't running. When I realised what had happened, it was too late and I finished 5th.

That shit pissed me off so much I wont be going back to it for a while...I did it as Michael, my first time doing it yesterday. My fingers were drained. I managed to get into first place during the last running part, I swear I was just about to cross the finish when I switched tapping fingers and accidentally hit the O button and it switched to that chopper view, two guys passed me and I ended up coming in third place cause of that. I nearly threw my controller out the window.

Anybody else find the ghost of I think Jock Cranley's wife in the mountains somewhere?

Wuttttttt??

I was complaining about the third triathlon in the other thread. Did it on the first go after taking a break. I had missed the third last checkpoint, but luckily I was able to get back quickly and when I nudged the guy in front he stopped. Think I'd have just given up if I didn't win that time.

Done all the parachute stuff, not very interesting as you're just trying to hit checkpoints most the time. Plus I did them out of order and went to whatever was closest so I was doing some of the harder routes first.

When I see such glitchy videos, I just cannot sit through the whole of them, lol.

Anyways, going to attempt the Nervous Ron mission again when I get to play GTAV...is there a way to land the plane well without having to go around in circles before lining it up? The IGN walkthrough shows the dude doing it so simply. As if it was nothing. Man, I hate planes.

Anybody else find the ghost of I think Jock Cranley's wife in the mountains somewhere?

Yeah creepy as *Censored*

I watched a video about it, but haven't seen it personally. I'm wondering if the murder mystery notes are meant to be related to that ghost. Would make sense, IMO. I don't think it's his wife...so much as some random lady that he murdered to keep quiet.

I *censored*ed up the end of the cult mission. Ended up with the shit outcome because I kept waiting thinking that I'd have the chance to come away from it better off but then ended up with the shit reward. Had to replay it to see what I would have got and was a bit pissed off.

Slightly bored now, about 85% in and pretty much all I have left is finding UFO parts, nuclear waste, scrap letters and stunt jumps, and the 2 or 3 stranger missions that come from getting all of them. Cba to spend the time going around and getting all of it atm.

I *censored*ed up the end of the cult mission. Ended up with the shit outcome because I kept waiting thinking that I'd have the chance to come away from it better off but then ended up with the shit reward. Had to replay it to see what I would have got and was a bit pissed off.

Same thing happened to me, I was waiting for something but then yeah. You know.

Helicopter landings are a bit bumpy, but I get the job done.. it's the speed trials part that can be frustrating..

Just remember, nose down the whole time (and when you can) and keep up the acceleration.. maybe even to a rhythm with pressing the acceleration.

Archived