Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a 20 minute shoot out with the police on a roof. It had loads of those air vent things so I had lots lf cover, bit damn it isnsk easy to get wasted in this game, you realy have to use the cover system if you want to stay alive!

Just had a 20 minute shoot out with the police on a roof. It had loads of those air vent things so I had lots lf cover, bit damn it isnsk easy to get wasted in this game, you realy have to use the cover system if you want to stay alive!

My mate ended up having a 20 minute shootout with the police on 5 stars, whilst he was on a moving train. It was awesome!

I still remember the first thing I did with Franklin's first white car. I put it in his garage. Came back to it after a mission or after saving and there were two of them.. the same kind stacked on top of each other in his garage.

Though, really I'm finding that I don't hang on to cars/bikes to such an extreme in the game. I'm happy with just randomly grabbing a car that goes by or is parked on the side of the road.

I still remember the first thing I did with Franklin's first white car. I put it in his garage. Came back to it after a mission or after saving and there were two of them.. the same kind stacked on top of each other in his garage.

Though, really I'm finding that I don't hang on to cars/bikes to such an extreme in the game. I'm happy with just randomly grabbing a car that goes by or is parked on the side of the road.

Yeah, I'm like that. I've bought a few cars online, but I don't use them for missions, only for cruising randomly.

Anyone know where to pick up some flannel. Got Trevor with the mullet and the long beard, but feel like he is lacking something and I feel a flannel shirt will complete him. Also want to get a bandana to wear as Franklin. My Mike I got perfect. Black suit, nice shoes, and sunglasses with the grown out hair and unshaven (not goatee, but not full on bearded) look.

My mate ended up having a 20 minute shootout with the police on 5 stars, whilst he was on a moving train. It was awesome!

Same! its awesome going on the train and blasting police mofos.

Every switch to another character is always new and great,I switched to Michael earlier and he was playing video games with Jimmy..then randomly threw his controller at the TV and walked away pissed off to the hallway lol

I love when I switch to Michael and he's getting along with Amanda or Jimmy&Tracy,He'll be getting up from bed as Amanda is sleeping or she'll be just laying down and calling him baby or they'll be finishing playing tennis then also times with him watching TV with Jimmy&Tracy

Side missions with the family calling him for help is also cool,Especially the ones I had with Jimmy and Tracy

Lol the JB 700...very clever Rockstar *cough*...James Bond...*cough*

Love that car.

Is it available at any other time in the game?

Same, you can buy it from Legendary Motorsport.

Do I have to get gold on everything doing this flight school shit with Michael to trigger this heist? Cause I completed but got mostly silver and bronze and the heist ain't triggerin'.

I only completed the first two FS challenges and was able to do the heist.

Do I have to get gold on everything doing this flight school shit with Michael to trigger this heist? Cause I completed but got mostly silver and bronze and the heist ain't triggerin'.

I done it without. I tried thought screw that and done the mission.

It should be available under Franklin or Trevor

Archived