Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yei because its fun to grind the same missions over and over and over. I hope the game industry takes Gta V direction forever

This screams to me you never played the game online enough to know wtf you're talking about lol

I kinda agree though. Just because you play the missions with different people, and they change from time to time...doesn't keep them from still being the relatively same thing over and over...especially if you get stuck with obnoxious people. Really...you need to enjoy interacting with random people online to make GTA online any level of fun. You can play with friends you know IRL...but how often are you doing that as opposed to just random strangers...either way, it's relatively the same each time. Same concept anyway.

Yei because its fun to grind the same missions over and over and over. I hope the game industry takes Gta V direction forever

This screams to me you never played the game online enough to know wtf you're talking about lol
Except it does take hours upon hours and it is the same missions over and over and over. I've played it, streamed it, watched it. So yeah he's right.

Are you guys talking about straight up missions, like story missions or deathmatch and all? Cause ya know...there is a creator.

I just think their is alot more ways you can make money than doing missions over and over. There is thousands and thousands of created jobs.

Also for the record, I barely play the same missions over and over. I don't remember the last time I even did the same race.

Are you guys talking about straight up missions, like story missions or deathmatch and all? Cause ya know...there is a creator.

I just think their is alot more ways you can make money than doing missions over and over. There is thousands and thousands of created jobs.

Also for the record, I barely play the same missions over and over. I don't remember the last time I even did the same race.

i don't know if it changed much and up till last week i hadn't played online for almost 6 months and back then everytime i jumped on it was people just targeting people as soon as they logged on. and as far as i knew ghost mode or whatever it was called didn't allow you to play all the missions.

I did notice a report thing that wasn't there before so maybe it got better in that retrospect and i didn't know.

but i was mosty trying to follow whatever came in on the phone. last time i checked i was at level 10 and have no idea how i even got to that.

the drive reverse without crashing as long as you can challenge was fun tho

i don't know if it changed much and up till last week i hadn't played online for almost 6 months and back then everytime i jumped on it was people just targeting people as soon as they logged on. and as far as i knew ghost mode or whatever it was called didn't allow you to play all the missions.

I did notice a report thing that wasn't there before so maybe it got better in that retrospect and i didn't know.

but i was mosty trying to follow whatever came in on the phone. last time i checked i was at level 10 and have no idea how i even got to that.

Hmmm, I guess that's kinda the significant difference I think we found here. I don't play too many random lobbies. I play with friends.

I'm talking about gameplay in general, really. Like...there is only so many times you can play the same format of gameplay over and over without it getting stale. Regardless of who is hosting, or who you're playing with. The same can be said for the main game...but that's kinda the reason why people complain about the lack of main story DLC.

Hmmm, I guess that's kinda the significant difference I think we found here. I don't play too many random lobbies. I play with friends.

that's mostly my mistake lol all my friends were on xbox last gen and they pretty much stayed. i was the only one that went ps4. (after i got a glimpse of sharefactory and the fact infamous came out on ps4 i couldn't resist)

maybe in a few months when i get an x1 i'll get the game on there. i mean i had about 75 friends on xbox last gen and they've all been begging for me to make the jump but i couldn't justify it just for backwards compatibility and gears of war. There are some things that are starting to sway me. The Nintendo/MS partnership is one. If they ever get a metroid on Xbox i'm sold.

Really debating on whether or not to get PS+ so I can do Online again. Its kinda like Gen said, if you don't like interactions with random people its hard to find joy in the mode and I remember how very little I liked it last time. I mentioned before I fell off of it in last gen but I'm curious to see if anything added is enough to keep me on board. I might give it a month or two but yeah I really wish they'd do a single player dlc. I'm glad the Online thing is making them bank though so they're doin what they gotta. You know, I wouldn't even need a single player dlc, Id just like them to open some of these buildings up. Such a huge city with even bigger limitations on access

Can't believe I'm seeing people agreeing with microtransactions

To me, there is a huge difference if you're FORCED to buy them for certain items, etc. In GTA, you're not. Everything is open to get with or without real money.

Oh and for the record, if anyone thinks I'm defending the game, I'm not. Haven't played in forever lol...I just think some of the complaints come from lazy people who expect to get on the game and have everything in a few hours.

To me, there is a huge difference if you're FORCED to buy them for certain items, etc. In GTA, you're not. Everything is open to get with or without real money.

That's technically the case for all of them in all games really, "you can either pay £5 to get this stuff in 30 seconds or play for 50 hours"

like, on Persona Arena to unlock other announcers you have to beat the game on the hardest difficulty 4 times. Just beating it once on that is a 0.1% achievement. You also have the option of buying the announcers...

although one good microtransaction I saw was 79p to get 200 million in game coins, that stopped me from doing a 20 hour grind for my JRPG I was playing, so I was fine with that, as it was a one off.

Idk about GTA but I guess if you don't want all the fancy new shit they put out it doesn't matter too much. Do they have guns behind a paywall? cuz thats where it'd be too far

That's technically the case for all of them in all games really, "you can either pay £5 to get this stuff in 30 seconds or play for 50 hours"

like, on Persona Arena to unlock other announcers you have to beat the game on the hardest difficulty 4 times. Just beating it once on that is a 0.1% achievement. You also have the option of buying the announcers...

although one good microtransaction I saw was 79p to get 200 million in game coins, that stopped me from doing a 20 hour grind for my JRPG I was playing, so I was fine with that, as it was a one off.

Idk about GTA but I guess if you don't want all the fancy new shit they put out it doesn't matter too much. Do they have guns behind a paywall? cuz thats where it'd be too far

GTA Online isn't pay to win though like "free" MMOs

If you want all the fancy stuff, grinding out a million is pretty easy.

Archived