Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And still no story dlc

They never said there will be

that's not the point. if it wasn't for this online bullshit being forced on everyone we wouldn't even be having this discussion

Ah how have you fallen from grace GTA V

And still no story dlc

They never said there will be

I'm pretty sure back in the day they did talk about it, but single-player doesn't sell shark cards you know?

yeah they did but they only care about microtransactions which makes sense since 2k does the same damn thing

And still no story dlc

QLUHx0M.gif

and the video game world doesn't just revolve around you.

plenty of people wanted a story dlc. but they decided to go over this online bullshit

plenty of people wanted a story dlc. but they decided to go over this online bullshit

So says the guy who feels the need to interject his incoherent thoughts into almost each and every video game related thread.

Do me a favor, and put me on your ignore list... my five year old niece has a better grasp on reality than you do.

Lack of story DLC is truly what killed GTA5 for me months and months ago. I know that they absolutely clean up with the online content, and make an absolute killing with all of that stuff. But, yeah...the single player experience is what GTA should be about at its core. I definitely felt a bit "left out in the cold" in terms of their decision to snub that side of the game...especially having so many options with three different characters...(or even introducing a new character like they did in the DLC for 4).

So says the guy who feels the need to interject his incoherent thoughts into almost each and every video game related thread.

Do me a favor, and put me on your ignore list... my five year old niece has a better grasp on reality than you do.

Have fun grinding 20 hours for a car and another 40 to upgrade it, or better yet, spend 60 bucks to get 8 million dollars in the game that already costed you 60 bucks.

First, I bought almost every single item on GTAV without buyin one shark card. It only takes a few playlist to make a mill.

Secondly, Rockstar never spoke about single player DLC, the only word of that was through the mouths of gta youtubers saying Rockstar said it behind closed doors. It wasn't true...clearly. MrBossFTW keeps going on and on and on about "Next month there will be single player DLC!" then when it gets here "they postponed it due to...."

It's quite annoying.

Have fun grinding 20 hours for a car and another 40 to upgrade it, or better yet, spend 60 bucks to get 8 million dollars in the game that already costed you 60 bucks.

"Grinding 20 hours for a car"? Please... don't make me laugh.

There's no need for a "20 hour grind" when you can play through a heist, just to make plenty of cash to buy the car of your dreams? Funny how some of you make it seem like there are absolutely no other ways to save up some in-game cash by simply playing the game.

do me a favor and go back to the 2k forums.

you seem to not understand how the world works.

if it's something that affects me you damn right i'm going to interject. you have a problem then tough

First, I bought almost every single item on GTAV without buyin one shark card. It only takes a few playlist to make a mill.

Secondly, Rockstar never spoke about single player DLC, the only word of that was through the mouths of gta youtubers saying Rockstar said it behind closed doors. It wasn't true...clearly. MrBossFTW keeps going on and on and on about "Next month there will be single player DLC!" then when it gets here "they postponed it due to...."

It's quite annoying.

actually no the voice actors for both Franklin and Michael both spoke of there being a single player dlc in the works.

There were several articles about that about what 1 or 2 years ago. i gave up on it but the fact that people keep praising rockstar over these "enhancement online expansion packs" is beyond laughable.

I just don't see why anyone would want to pay all that money for microtransactions. and yes a playlist can get you an easy mill but that's not the point. They want you to pay for the shark cards.

it's no different than NBA2k's micro trans way or the way WWE2K made you have to earn vc to unlock everything in the game if you didn't have the accelerator. Frankly if they had just done some sort of online accelerator for GTA Online maybe i'd play it more.

Lack of story DLC is truly what killed GTA5 for me months and months ago. I know that they absolutely clean up with the online content, and make an absolute killing with all of that stuff. But, yeah...the single player experience is what GTA should be about at its core. I definitely felt a bit "left out in the cold" in terms of their decision to snub that side of the game...especially having so many options with three different characters...(or even introducing a new character like they did in the DLC for 4).

AMEN!

i'm all for online even if i don't play it as much as i did in my younger days, but to focus the life of the game on Online really annoyed me.

And yeah i never finished GTA IV cause i got into the story dlc. so there's that.

if it's something that affects me you damn right i'm going to interject. you have a problem then tough

It's quite annoying.

actually no the voice actors for both Franklin and Michael both spoke of there being a single player dlc in the works.

There were several articles about that about what 1 or 2 years ago. i gave up on it but the fact that people keep praising rockstar over these "enhancement online expansion packs" is beyond laughable.

I just don't see why anyone would want to pay all that money for microtransactions. and yes a playlist can get you an easy mill but that's not the point. They want you to pay for the shark cards.

it's no different than NBA2k's micro trans way or the way WWE2K made you have to earn vc to unlock everything in the game if you didn't have the accelerator. Frankly if they had just done some sort of online accelerator for GTA Online maybe i'd play it more.

You realize EVERYTHING has been free right? Every single thing. You don't have to buy ANY shark cards for ANY item. It's another option in case you WANT to. You're not FORCED. Get it? Good

It's quite annoying.

You realize EVERYTHING has been free right? Every single thing. You don't have to buy ANY shark cards for ANY item. It's another option in case you WANT to. You're not FORCED. Get it? Good

not forced. okay whatever far be it for me to argue with a moderator. j/k :lol:

i don't recall saying it's forced.

all i'm saying is that they really could have gone all out both with story dlc as well as their online stuff. They even admitted that they focused on GTA Online and not the story for single player because everyone was gung ho about it when they implemented it in 4.

So because the "ONLINE" Age took off they decided to say F U to every person that doesn't care about online that would pretty much prefer an extended Single Player experience. I get it I really do. Online has pretty much replaced the need for playing by yourself but it doesn't need to take priority all the time. Look at Call of Duty, and hell for crying out loud look what they did with Battlefront 1. and EA seemed to learn from those mistakes. They have expanded single player with BF2 and COD seems like it might have a larger SIngle player experience.

That was really all i was getting at. Yes it was never once confirmed by developers that a single player dlc arc was in the works but everyone assumed because their own voice actors from the game mentioned it. So it is what it is i guess

Lol @ people who think that having micro transactions in a game that's still 60 bucks even when it was released 4 years ago.

Anyway is pretty obvious that they are willing to do everything to get you to guy those damn shark cards, T2 ceo explicitly said that they are not making enough money from users. Greedy *censored*s and dumbass shills

Lol @ people who think that having micro transactions in a game that's still 60 bucks even when it was released 4 years ago.

Anyway is pretty obvious that they are willing to do everything to get you to guy those damn shark cards, T2 ceo explicitly said that they are not making enough money from users. Greedy *censored*s and dumbass shills

yeah that was my whole point. no different than nba 2k and paying to "upgrade" lol

LOL @ people who think it takes 20+ hours of playing the game to buy a freaking car.

If it really truly takes you that long, you're clearly doing something wrong... and get good.

LOL @ people who think it takes 20+ hours of playing the game to buy a freaking car.

If it really truly takes you that long, you're clearly doing something wrong... and get good.

again with the bravado?

so how long does it take you to buy a car and upgrade fully? if you say less than 20 in game hours i know you're full of it

Archived