Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah apart of the update

"New Vehicle Warehouses will house the results of your importing and exporting operations, while CEOs can also reap the fruits of their labor with expansions to the Executive Office buildings. Add massive Executive Office Garages with up to three floors of showroom quality storage for as many as 60 vehicles, complete with customizable décor and a Custom Auto Shop."

Still wish they'd add some kind of Street Basketball mode to the game or just a ball in the park that people can pick up to run around and shoot with on the court.

San Andreas is based on California which is a Basketball state after all, and there's been plenty of urban movies that featured games being interrupted by run in assaults and/or drivebys. Which sounds exactly like something that should be in Grand Theft Auto to me.

I think it would be fun if the police would actually arrest you on line. Slap the cuffs on you and put you in the car and you sit in the car and ride to the jail. Other players can rescue you from this before the car reaches the jail or they can break you out of the place later on. Both would be a cool trophy for people to achieve.

Also people could break out of jail or prisons themselves and with the aid of other players who got busted.

Nothing better than snow on GTA! But its just a shame its on awkward days, like who really has time to play a 3 year old game on Christmas day?! I wish it was for the whole of December or something, but I'll try make use of it today (played a load last night) and maybe boxing day.

Nothing better than snow on GTA! But its just a shame its on awkward days, like who really has time to play a 3 year old game on Christmas day?! I wish it was for the whole of December or something, but I'll try make use of it today (played a load last night) and maybe boxing day.

*raises hand* - For a three year old game, it holds up remarkably well.

I heard a rumor from my youngest brother that there might also be snowfall in Los Santos around New Year's Eve/New Year's Day...

Archived