Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

I'm not too big on this update from that trailer. Apartment customization isn't a big thing at all to me, and I know I don't have a fraction of the money required for the yacht. Some of the cars look pretty neat but again, are quite expensive.

This. The yachts and other fancy stuff will probably be about $20 million to over $100 million if anything, doesn't really have me excited that much as I don't play online since there are trolls and people wanting to kill you all the time.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too big on this update from that trailer. Apartment customization isn't a big thing at all to me, and I know I don't have a fraction of the money required for the yacht. Some of the cars look pretty neat but again, are quite expensive.

This. The yachts and other fancy stuff will probably be about $20 million to over $100 million if anything, doesn't really have me excited that much as I don't play online since there are trolls and people wanting to kill you all the time.

You wasn't even close.

Spent 8+ mil :)

LE63Hpoh.jpg

Looks like I'm about to rob you.

RZqJJ9j.jpg

Home number one

Y7d1tHZ.jpg

aBe7EYA.jpg

0HxF3bj.jpg

And I think snow is coming Friday

All my new properties

ZYjrnil.jpg

ifRLJuT.jpg

RIJKUn8.jpg

OECXAK1.jpg

Need to see which one of my friends bought the yacht cause I ain't buying it.

Lookin good.

I just spammed Rooftop Rumble for a bit last week and added that cash to leftover cash from heist,other missions,robbing stores and bounties I had in the bank. Just put your cash that you earn in the bank and don't buy ammo/amor or anything unless you absolutely need to.

k1PhI36.jpg

Me and my crew found someone nice enough to let us chill for a bit. Might actually *Censored* around and buy a yacht lol.

Archived