Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flight school was easy. So was bike school. The driving school was a pain in the *censored*ing balls. I still don't think I ever finished that one. I did everything except the last test...where you need to drive all the way across town and back, without hitting anything...and you have like 2 minutes to do so. If you do manage to complete it, it's based on pure luck of some random car not pulling out in front of you, and probably on your 15,000th attempt.

Flight school was easy. So was bike school. The driving school was a pain in the *censored*ing balls. I still don't think I ever finished that one. I did everything except the last test...where you need to drive all the way across town and back, without hitting anything...and you have like 2 minutes to do so. If you do manage to complete it, it's based on pure luck of some random car not pulling out in front of you, and probably on your 15,000th attempt.

Not really it easy just use toe subway/tram track

I think Vice City is the part on the bottom right, with the weird tail of islands...but I don't know why it looks that way. Seems to have the four bridges and Starfish island in the middle area, though. But, yeah...whoever made this map seems to have taken some...liberties.

Archived