Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ThreeG, Golf, Kenny and I played GTA...thought I'd share.

I need to play more Deathmatch in GTA. Looks fun

Yeah it's actually fun this time. GTA IV deathmatch sucked.

Why is the replay value on those better than GTA V and GTA IV, it can't JUST be nostalgia

It isn't...at all.

Not to mention, games are better now in general. Rather than just playing GTA, because it's the best thing to play, there are other awesome games to sink dozens or hundreds of hours into. Back then, you played GTA to death, because...*Censored* it...they were about as good as it got when it came to sandbox games. Now, I'd rather play some GTA, some Fallout, some Red Dead, some Witcher, some Black Flag, etc...rather than just playing GTA all the time.

I get bored as shit every time I try to play the older GTA's. Nostalgia aside, they're not dating great, IMO. I prefer playing the PS2 games over IV, but that's because IV runs like shit, and feels like the cars are driving in a foot of mud. V is definitely more fun than the older ones to me though.

Honestly, All I've been playing lately was GTA San Andreas on PC. I'm starting to doubt we'll even get the R* editor/director mode on consoles now as they're extremely quiet and won't acknowledge it at all. They said coming this summer but that probably means September to them lol.

Archived