Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Host all of the heists doing them all in the correct order and you can get a nice bonus. I found three other people when hosting a mission the other day that stayed on with me doing other missions for about 2 hours, easily made 250k.

Got back into GTA online a bit. Still don't care for how expensive everything is, and I still don't really like playing with other people. If I had a bunch of friends to play with, I guess it would be different. Also, some asshole by the name of "Sticky" something or another was killing everyone in my game...including me. I got out of my vehicle to cross the street, to see if the car on the other side was one I needed for Simeon, and this asshole flattened me. Next to his name, it said "IGN"...but I don't know if he's actually an IGN guy or that's just some other bullshit. Either way, it was uncalled for. I put on passive play after that. I guess it's possible that he didn't mean to do it...but like I said, he killed a ton of other people too.

Got back into GTA online a bit. Still don't care for how expensive everything is, and I still don't really like playing with other people. If I had a bunch of friends to play with, I guess it would be different. Also, some asshole by the name of "Sticky" something or another was killing everyone in my game...including me. I got out of my vehicle to cross the street, to see if the car on the other side was one I needed for Simeon, and this asshole flattened me. Next to his name, it said "IGN"...but I don't know if he's actually an IGN guy or that's just some other bullshit. Either way, it was uncalled for. I put on passive play after that. I guess it's possible that he didn't mean to do it...but like I said, he killed a ton of other people too.

Why would someone from IGN put IGN in their names? that'd be like believing the THQ (2K) employees that sign up here every year then beleiving them cuz their names say THQ

Why would someone from IGN put IGN in their names? that'd be like believing the THQ (2K) employees that sign up here every year then beleiving them cuz their names say THQ

It wasn't in his name...it was to the right of it...like, crew initials or whatever. I never said it was part of his name.

Archived