Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Nah...what fun would that be? The point is to explore Vice City in a greater detail than you could in the original game. I'm going to assume that they will eventually mod in sea life, people, cars, etc. Will be cool to see how this project progresses.

This is cool too. Love the dudes who throw bundles of cash in the air when they die...and the selfie. Lmao.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want GTA somewhere new. Like Detroit, Brazil, Chicago, Philly or something. Brazil GTA would be sick

Chicago has been on my list of cities I would love to see in GTA. Rockstar would probably do it much better than Ubisoft did with Watch Dogs. I wouldn't mind seeing some location inspired by perhaps Dublin, London, or Berlin. Though I would hope the main character isn't another Niko Bellic.

This update is good for the cars and okay for everything else. The gun is nice but I'm not a fan of the clothes at all, and the cars are so *censored*ing expensive.

It also *censored*ed up one of my character's tattoos. I've repurchased it a bunch of times and it's not showing up.

Archived