Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK what's up with that car but fair play to Rockstar for the banter

imagine people set it up so noobs get into the cars and die though

Does anyone know if we'll get new melee weapons anytime soon? Like a machete or chainsaws or something?

Sounds like a great suggestion, I'd also love to see more melee options. I wouldn't be surprised to see them sneak new weapons in the game via an update.

I'm also cautiously optimistic that we'll see single player DLC in the future...

Doubt my PC could even handle GTAV. I can play mid-range shit like Oceanhorn, Sims 4, Cities Skylines, etc...but only on mid-level settings. If I turn to higher settings, everything slows to a crawl. I sincerely doubt there would even be a setting low enough for GTAV's graphics that would allow me to play it. Game is just a graphical powerhouse.

So...I went back and tried to play GTAIV on my 360, because I never finished the pigeons, never got 100%, etc.

And, man...I just can't do it. The game looks ugly as shit, runs slow (even walking around feels tasking), the soundtrack sucks...everything about the game just makes me angry now. I'd like to finish it up, but I can't do it. I got the PC version...and that feels a lot better than the 360 version, but I don't have the drive to get 100% in the PC version, because I want the 360 achievements. Also, my 360 sounds like Satan when it runs discs...

That game aged terribly, I couldn't go back to play it either. The cars handle like school buses

Seriously, man. I never imagined it could be so bad; Especially when your sole intention is to finish up the things that you didn't get to the first time (you want to do that stuff as quickly as possible). All of the other GTA games are still fun. I've been playing VC lately on PC...and it feels like it did back in the day. I also played the SA remake for 360 when that was released a while back...that was also still fun. But IV is just...painful.

I've only played GTA IV probably twice. I rented it waaaay back in early 2009 and played it about a few months ago. The game is pretty bland looking, why is Liberty City so dull?

I picked up GTA V on PC for my bf, seven goddamn discs. Holy shit.

So...I went back and tried to play GTAIV on my 360, because I never finished the pigeons, never got 100%, etc.

And, man...I just can't do it. The game looks ugly as shit, runs slow (even walking around feels tasking), the soundtrack sucks...everything about the game just makes me angry now. I'd like to finish it up, but I can't do it. I got the PC version...and that feels a lot better than the 360 version, but I don't have the drive to get 100% in the PC version, because I want the 360 achievements. Also, my 360 sounds like Satan when it runs discs...

LOL a few friends and I were talking about this last night in party chat while playing GTA Online... basically how none of us could ever go back to playing the PS3 version now that we all have a PS4.

And yeah... the PS3 used to sound all kinds of horrible running GTAV, also.

Archived