Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided I'm going to create a Crew for caws.ws.

Help is welcome.

I'd help but idk how to do that lol I'm down to join though when it's up and running.

Edit: I'm on PS4 btw.

It's more the type of crew this is, motto, rank names, etc.

I just watched a video on custom emblems and I can't do that. I don't have the programs or the skill to do it.

Help is welcome.

I'd help but idk how to do that lol I'm down to join though when it's up and running.

I just watched a video on custom emblems and I can't do that. I don't have the programs or the skill to do it.

What different types of crews are there? I was always under the impression you just make a crew and invite members :lol:

As for Motto and Names, I don't have a clue right now, though I'll add suggestions if I can think of some.

Rank, I'd just use kind of like the Caws.ws ranks (e.g. jobber, main eventer, hall of fame, etc.)

The logo, in no good with stuff like that so I'm no help there either :lol:

Help is welcome.

What different types of crews are there? I was always under the impression you just make a crew and invite members :lol:

As for Motto and Names, I don't have a clue right now, though I'll add suggestions if I can think of some.

Rank, I'd just use kind of like the Caws.ws ranks (e.g. jobber, main eventer, hall of fame, etc.)

Crew Types are Chatter Boxes, Thrill Seekers, Rebels, Soldiers, and All-Stars.

I selected Soldiers.

Motto I was thinking about "You're either with us or against us" but I don't feel it sounds great for GTA.

I might just leave the Rank Titles as they are on the Social Club website.

I'm gonna go with this as the motto.

21bnmom.gif

I'll obviously change my to our.

Sounds so bad ass.

Finished - Here's a link: http://rsg.ms/82d898b

FWIW, I thought making a custom emblem was rather easy... through the Social Club website, anyway.

Help is welcome.

Crew Types are Chatter Boxes, Thrill Seekers, Rebels, Soldiers, and All-Stars.

I selected Soldiers.

Motto I was thinking about "You're either with us or against us" but I don't feel it sounds great for GTA.

I might just leave the Rank Titles as they are on the Social Club website.

I'm gonna go with this as the motto.

21bnmom.gif

I'll obviously change my to our.

Sounds so bad ass.

Finished - Here's a link: http://rsg.ms/82d898b

That's a pretty dope motto.

I joined though. Hopefully we can get a decent sized crew so we can all screw around and have some fun.

Archived