Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Did single player get any new stuff at all, not even the vehicles or the flare gun

Even though I haven't checked single player additions, I'm guessing no. I wouldn't bet against single player DLC launching in the future, because they already have released single player DLC back in the GTAIV days.

But those new GTA Online toys are so much damn fun... it's hard to deny... the very first flare gun 1v1 DM between my youngest brother and I was hilarious! lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peoples egos are getting in the way of my heists. If i ask if your ok driving the Hydra before a mission and you say OK you better be damn well sure. Im actually very good at flying in this game and the dude couldn't land it when we brought it to the other airfield. The run before he crashed into the ocean twice.

I'm on the Prison Break Heist (PS4) and need people who know what they are doing to work with us. Anyone up for joining us?

Even though I've never played that 'Prison Break' Heist yet, I'd love to assist... that is, if I wasn't stuck here at work right now.

I'm on the Prison Break Heist (PS4) and need people who know what they are doing to work with us. Anyone up for joining us?

Even though I've never played that 'Prison Break' Heist yet, I'd love to assist... that is, if I wasn't stuck here at work right now.

I'm still stuck on this now. I guess people hate it or whatever. So any time your available and are on PS4 add me and we can play.

That goes for anyone else. As I need bodies.

I'm still stuck on this now. I guess people hate it or whatever. So any time your available and are on PS4 add me and we can play.

That goes for anyone else. As I need bodies.

People in my crew last night were telling me that Prison Break heist was fun... I've never tried it yet, but I'm always down to help when I'm not doing something else in the game.

<<~~ My PSN handle is right there

Was playing GTAV for the better part of the afternoon. Discovered that the radar can be turned off, which allows for much better screenshots via the screenshot function on One than the snapmatic app ever allowed for.

Come on, man. Dressing michael up in beige shorts, yellow polo, glasses and the big hair/full beard combo, turning off the entire hud and trying to find your way back to your house from the outbacks without committing broad-daylight crimes is the go-to scenario when I need to kill time in GTA!

EDIT: Also no taxis allowed, no cash or weapons except what you pick up.

Finished 'Prison Break' for the first time last night... still shocked I didn't crash land the plane, I think I'm like the world's worst pilot.

Nah you should see me trying to fly one of those things

Sunday afternoon, a few friends and I found a really fun 'Capture' mission from user creations... it had killer clowns armed with knives, and the setting reminded us all of the zombie apocalypse.

Needless to say, we all bookmarked that mission. Lots of fun! LOL

How do you mess up the graphics after a patch? I wounder if they were trying to secretly tone down the graphics to make online a bit more stable.

That has been confirmed as a bug, and per Rockstar, it will be fixed. Take it down a notch.

Archived