Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I start a heist?Do I have to be in with my Crew?

Also from what menu do I launch it?

It tells you all of this when you log online...

Really?i guess I missed it...

But anyway I can't do jack shit right now since the servers are so *censored*ed up

Go to lester's icon, cut scene, he rings you a bit later, go to your house and go to the heist room and start it up from there.

Only got the first one done today, lot of fun even if it was short. Just good to be able to do new stuff with a friend though. Felt like there was actually a bit of pressure on you when trying to get the codes and drilling done quickly.

Playing on PS3 right now and I'm on the Fleeca job but these players that join are either trolls or just don't know what they are doing because they are not completing their objectives.

Finally completed the Fleeca job. Loving the cut scenes.

After the servers came back up, did the fleeca job, love the Kuruma. Started the prison job but leader got off near the end.

If any y'all on PS3 an want some help add me I'm on most all day. PSN: BackwoodsGramp

I'll add you. I play on both PS3 and PS4. I've noticed that heists work alot quicker on PS3 than on PS4. Just something I noticed today. I had server issues on PS4.

Anyway where are you from UK/USA/Europe?

I'm from the UK. Just wanna make sure when we can play together timezone wise.

I played the "Fleeca" heist last night, with one of my brothers... pretty decent, especially considering I was unceremoniously tossed into the hacker/driller role at the last minute.

Can't wait to play more of the new content!

I played the "Fleeca" heist last night, with one of my brothers... pretty decent, especially considering I was unceremoniously tossed into the hacker/driller role at the last minute.

I had problems trying to hack on the third one and the drill kept overheating.

I had problems trying to hack on the third one and the drill kept overheating.

I found the hacking to be much easier when I started using the d-pad instead of the left stick.

Archived