Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got a favorite mission to do on First Person, swimming is kinda difficult in it. Been trying forever and can't get Packie to spawn. Want him for The Big One

Forget swimming. Crossing a river is nearly impossible in first person. The current makes you fall, and then you're tumbled around until you no longer know which way you were even trying to go.

I always wondered...how the cover works for FP?I don't have the game and I'm extremely curious since I can't see it working good based on the fact that cover is like a 3rd person game "exclusive"

It works exactly how it does in real life, you can't see around the corner unless you make your character aim. It's flawless

Anyone know how to use Franklin to mod Michael and Trever's cars for free?

I took Trevor's car as Franklin once and got it modded with the horns. Call them to hang out and switch characters (Michael calls Franklin you switch to Franklin) and they should bring their car to you.

______

Anyone made a crew yet for Caws.ws? I remember someone mentioning that we should do one plus I'm looking for a new crew as SA Saints Sensei is non-existent as I'm the only active member out of 3 people in the crew. Hoping to find something new for Heists.

Archived