Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

I wish R* would give us some kind of option or ability to allow us to play as & create a character using pedestrian/gang member in single player without having to use a save editor or mod the game, that's one is of the features I loved most about GTA III-San Andreas. Then again I can understand if R* won't do it & doesn't want to risk getting sued by Volition or whoever, the developers of the Saints Row series, especially if you're creating an entirely new instance of a custom character using pedestrian & gang member parts into one of your own liking that doesn't even appear in the game. Though I don't see the problem if can just change the character's head/facial features, clothes, body type etc. no morphing.

I honestly don't see the point, though

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish R* would give us some kind of option or ability to allow us to play as & create a character using pedestrian/gang member in single player without having to use a save editor or mod the game, that's one is of the features I loved most about GTA III-San Andreas. Then again I can understand if R* won't do it & doesn't want to risk getting sued by Volition or whoever, the developers of the Saints Row series, especially if you're creating an entirely new instance of a custom character using pedestrian & gang member parts into one of your own liking that doesn't even appear in the game. Though I don't see the problem if can just change the character's head/facial features, clothes, body type etc. no morphing.

I honestly don't see the point, though

I get bored easily with the main characters sometimes, but that's just me. :/

No way they could get sued for that.

I get what you are saying. Even if they give us an official ability to create a character, it wouldn't be nowhere near identical to Saints Row, but similar to GTA online only with pedestrians/gangs instead. They should release one anyway because I don't want to go through the hassle of using a save game editor to code a created character or whatever that is.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/724974-change-your-player-model-without-a-modded-console/?p=1066703546

I just think it would be cool if R* did release some character creator DLC or an update where we can create one in my honest opinion.

I get what you are saying. Even if they give us an official ability to create a character, it wouldn't be nowhere near identical to Saints Row, but similar to GTA online only with pedestrians/gangs instead. They should release one anyway because I don't want to go through the hassle of using a save game editor to code a created character or whatever that is.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/724974-change-your-player-model-without-a-modded-console/?p=1066703546

I just think it would be cool if R* did release some character creator DLC or an update where we can create one in my honest opinion.

Could that mod work for current gen?

Could that mod work for current gen?
At the moment no, it's only possible on last gen. Either or way, they should release a character creator for offline single player.

I want the snow to be a permanent (optional) thing. It makes everything feel like an entirely different game. I love the fireworks launcher too.

I'll be playing this tomorrow on the PS4, is there any funny bugs I can look forward to experiencing at all? I do like those type of bugs lol. Can't wait to drive around San Andreas with the great graphics.

Is this your first time playing V, or are you just upgrading the the current gen version? If you've never played it at all, be prepared to be blown away by the overall atmosphere. Little things that you never thought you'd see in a video game...subtle noises, lighting effects...things like that.

Just upgrading to the current gen version, but unable to transfer my progress online as I got it for PS4. Currently downloading the update, which is taking it's sweet ass time to do. Can't wait to get stuck in!

Loving this on PS4! Graphics are *censored*ing amazing, though I accidently killed a cat lol. But enjoying playing this. Just getting the preperations done for the first heist job offline, had tried playing online.. but online is down unfortunately. Oh well, offline is more fun lol.

Just completed story mode.. and made $32 million with all 3 characters. Now, hopefully Bawsaq is working, saved the Lester Assassination Missions til last, so I can make millions 'a dollars via stock market.

I had around $28mil when I finished, before Lester's assassination missions, and after I completed them, I had over $1 billion with each character.

Just completed story mode.. and made $32 million with all 3 characters. Now, hopefully Bawsaq is working, saved the Lester Assassination Missions til last, so I can make millions 'a dollars via stock market.

I had around $28mil when I finished, before Lester's assassination missions, and after I completed them, I had over $1 billion with each character.

I'm doing what I did on last gen, following notes I wrote down on wordpad. So far, I have around $500 mil with each character, and 2 more lester missions to go. Love the stockmarket heh. Going to buy a lot of shit once I'm done!

Ok, I'm giving GTA Online some serious thought.. any tips on how to quickly rank up online?

Grind job missions with friends. Don't keep backing out into free mode lobbies. Even if it means doing a quick race or parachute. I started from scratch on PS4 and now rank 93.

Ok, I'm giving GTA Online some serious thought.. any tips on how to quickly rank up online?

Grind job missions with friends. Don't keep backing out into free mode lobbies. Even if it means doing a quick race or parachute. I started from scratch on PS4 and now rank 93.

Cheers, I'll do just that. Just got to find more people to add who play GTA on PS4 lol.

Archived