Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's rather hellish waiting knowing I have GTA V along with Drive Club & The Last Of Us Remastered with my PS4 bundle pack for Christmas, can't even play GTA V on the 360 as I put that console into storage. Ah well, least I'll be helluva busy on Xmas Day lol.

So this happened.

Damn, I hate it when people destroy personal vehicles, all that money burned to ashes lol. . .

Also, it sucks how long it takes GTAO to load sometimes & I have a high speed internet connection. :facepalm:

I'm glad that there isn't body morphs. No one wants to be a fat *Censored* on GTA. Always thought GTA SA workouts were shit.

I didn't say that online or whatever needed the workout system, but it would be cool to have the option. I mean, I'm tired of my character being slim. :fedup:

I hate when mother*censored*ers don't know how to drive during a race.

I'm guessing you lost said race, so if these mofos can't drive what does that say about you?
I don't go spinning people out 5 seconds into the race like a moron.

And losing races makes you a bad driver? Nice logic. Let me guess, you're one of them kids that can't win unless you spin someone out?

I'm guessing you lost said race, so if these mofos can't drive what does that say about you?

And losing races makes you a bad driver? Nice logic. Let me guess, you're one of them kids that can't win unless you spin someone out?

That is the right logic though. A good driver will win races a bad one won't. I've not been afraid to spin my mates out on the last corner if it means winning.

Lol I wasn't being super cereal, but just because someone spins you out straight away doesn't mean they can't drive. Some of the best people I've raced against have been slimeballs who will take you out at every possible opportunity. If spinning someone out or running them off the road is the difference between winning and losing, like if I can ram some sucka on the last corner and steal the win then I'll take that opportunity.

And you guess wrong. Sometimes I'll just do non-contact races if I'm not in the mood for letting other people have an affect on my driving.

Another trophy no show for me. Completed flight school and never got that either. This shits starting to piss me off...

Just to make sure, are you playing offline and is it PS4?

I'm signed in, and connected to online, but I'm playing story mode. And yes, PS4.

I was never really huge on San Andreas to be honest. Not saying it was a bad game. Vice City just appealed to me more. The lightning, the color scheme, the setting, Tommy Vercetti>>>>> CJ was a chump to me.

I'm not going to lie, I thought VC had one of the best soundtracks of any GTA game. When it comes to the OST, VC >> SA in my opinion, but I still love the vast open world of SA. Personally I even play SA-MP on PC a lot when I'm not playing GTA online in V & I prefer playing as pedestrians more than the protagonists haha!

Archived