Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

Rockstar needs to patch the Sniper Rifle as it doesn't zoom in/out instead you walk around with it. Just experienced this with Trevor trying to look for Ron so we can kill the Lost MC.

Guess I won't be playing Story mode for a while (until it's patched).

They freaking got rid of "Rooftop Rumble" and "Coveted". Lol why?

They removed from PS3 version?

So quick question here,

We can transfer our old characters to a new system. But are we allowed to do it more than once? Like I transferred my old character to my Xbox One, but let's say I get a PS4 (Cuz I want both systems), can I transfer to that as well, or would I have to start over again?

You can transfer an X-Box 360 character to PS4 but once you do that you can't transfer the same character on 360 to XB1.

You can only transfer two characters if you have both last gen versions of the game so XB360 to PS4 and PS3 to XB1 for example.

Shark cards bought on last gen can only transfer in a console family (PS3 - PS4).

Hope that helps clear up any confusion. :cool:.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rockstar needs to patch the Sniper Rifle as it doesn't zoom in/out instead you walk around with it. Just experienced this with Trevor trying to look for Ron so we can kill the Lost MC.

So quick question here,

We can transfer our old characters to a new system. But are we allowed to do it more than once? Like I transferred my old character to my Xbox One, but let's say I get a PS4 (Cuz I want both systems), can I transfer to that as well, or would I have to start over again?

You can transfer an X-Box 360 character to PS4 but once you do that you can't transfer the same character on 360 to XB1.

You can only transfer two characters if you have both last gen versions of the game so XB360 to PS4 and PS3 to XB1 for example.

Shark cards bought on last gen can only transfer in a console family (PS3 - PS4).

You use the D-pad to zoom. This can all be changed in the settings.

Probably because they brought in a lot of money with ease.

So instead of simply lowering the amount of money and RP gained upon completion they choose to remove them completely.

Nice......

According to some rockstar rep, those two missions were played 10x as much as all the other missions combined. I guess they got tired of seeing it. I honestly got tired of being invited to it.

This was on the previous gen for a couple months. You can no longer just start these missions, you must only select them when they come up in the selection screen after another race/deathmatch or whatever. Some had it favourited but it seems they removed that.

They're in the game tho...friend got invited earlier.

So quick question here,

Damn. Kinda figured as such though. Thanks for the help man

According to some rockstar rep, those two missions were played 10x as much as all the other missions combined. I guess they got tired of seeing it. I honestly got tired of being invited to it.

I thought that might be the reason. Sucks, they're pretty fun, not gonna lie I did use them to level up a little bit. You're right because I just joined a random job and it ended up being that. I'm glad it's still in the game.

Anyone else experiencing issues with the servers for PS4? It rarely ever lets me on at all and when it does it throws me a server all alone. It's just like when the game came out last year on last gen.

The dude in that video is high as shit. "Let me show you how to get away from the police. Let me show you something. Let me show you. Let me show you. Let me show you something. Let me show you..."

Yea that's one of my buddies. He was drunk while recording that, but he's actually very good at games. He and I will be making GTA online videos together whenever Rockstar decides to fix the god damn servers. I've been trying to not only join my friends online, but just get online period. All week I've been trying but I've rarely been able to, same with him too.

As for Rooftop Rumble, it does still exit. You can select it yourself only after doing the mission by joining someone else's host. I know this because I joined someone else's host of RR earlier and now I can select it myself.

You hit the up and/or down arrow on the d-pad to do that now.

You hit the up and/or down arrow on the d-pad to do that now.

Yeah, Rockstar wouldn't have such a large oversight in their game. Give them a little credit.

Love that they added more tracks, they even got Mac Miller on here reppin PGH. Rooftop Rumble is hard as hell now solo. After blowing up every car in the parking lot with my RPG everyone should be dead, but apparently everyone in that parking lot is now SuperCena. Good thing I got that AP pistol to finish the job.

I'm so sick of seeing this screen.

GrandTheftAutoV_20141123161243_zpsca897d

Cool how if your wearing sunglasses your screen will tint.

Oh shit, I was wondering why it did that sometimes when I switched to first person view. I feel like this game is going to keep having little details that continue to be discovered as time goes on. Like...a year from now, I'll notice some insignificant little thing that blows my mind.

I'm still waiting for some body morphing. I want a fat or muscular dude

Sucks that we still can't morph the body yet, its so unrealistic to have all the characters running around with the same build. I would like to create a guy with Franklin's build or one of the muscular guys lifting weights/working out at the beach.

How do I get the returning players bonuses? Confused

You talking about the $1,000,000 bonus? You need to download it from the store of your respective system (by using the slip in the game case)...then it automatically deposits $500,000 in whichever character's account that you're playing with in the offline game (I was using Franklin at the time), and $500,000 in your online character's account. On the XBO, it's as simple as holding the QR code up to the screen and saying "use a code". On PS4, I assume you need to manually put the code in.

Archived