Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

First person is definitely gonna be the shit. I don't think I've begun to wrap my head around the possibilities for it. They said that every single vehicle has an interior. I assume that would include the sub, so...yeah, that will be amazing.

And there's this...for people who care (Crack, I'm looking in your direction):

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/11/first-next-gen-gta-online-update-to-bring-heist-missions-to-all-platforms/

Hell yes

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first person while drving and walking makes me think the world and city will seem a lot bigger and like ur really in a city what im looking forward to I think I just walk around in passive mode just wondering the city

hey I no they said the character will be transfer but does all ur stuff go to

hey I no they said the character will be transfer but does all ur stuff go to

It better, I need my RPG. Why the hell should I have to buy it and my cars and crib again? The 1st thing I'm doing online is destroying a few personal vehicles.

Already confirmed your cars and garages/apartments do. I don't think I've heard about weapons or cash, which I'm sure it does.

Also has anyone heard anything but customizable interiors at Los Santos Customs?

Lmao...Jesus:

http://kotaku.com/gta-vs-first-person-driving-in-chaotic-gifs-1658742491?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Confirmed:

-Text while driving

-Spiral through the air after crashing motorcycle

-Eject through windshield in car wreck

All in first person. :lol:

So a lot of people got the game early and have been streaming it. It looks *censored*ing amazing. There is a lot more trash blowing around in the wind, and those party banners that are strung over streets have nice physics. I'm not even sure if they moved on last gen.

And a reddit user also confirmed that you can indeed bang a prostitute in first person, there is just no nudity, obviously.

wow u can really appreciate how far this game has come sense I replay not only SA but also 3 and how far it can go on the one also long as they stay out of liberty city that city boring but my count if only counting main games starting on ps2 and so on

2 in liberty city

2 SA

1 Miami

make me think that maybe 6 will be in miami

GTA VI...CE is too perfect for it not to be there.

Said my console/game order was shipped the other day, so kinda hoping it was here when I got up, but nope. Got an email saying it'll be here tomorrow though. So damn excited, *Censored* the outside world.

New songs:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/2mdoa2/list_of_confirmed_new_songs_with_links/

Some good shit. Some bad shit too, mainly on the pop station.

Archived