Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the craziest *censored*ing glitch on the 360 version of San Andreas earlier. Everything had a mirror view on the top of the screen...it was nuts. I took some pictures, but they don't really do it justice. I'll post them later just for the hell of it. Darnedest shit ever.

I guess this is what happens when you port a version from a mobile phone over to a full console.

For transfering characters on GTA Online from PS3 to PS4 is there anything I need to do or will Rockstar do it automatically seeing as I'm still on Playstation?

You just need a social club account, then when you join online on PS4 you'll be given the option to transfer your character.

I'm getting it the same day as 2K15, and I was going to have a hard time deciding which to play more of, but after learning that all One games need to be installed, I guess I'll install 2K15 and play that first...and GTAV will probably take an entire day to install, so I'll play that the next day.

I'm getting it the same day as 2K15, and I was going to have a hard time deciding which to play more of, but after learning that all One games need to be installed, I guess I'll install 2K15 and play that first...and GTAV will probably take an entire day to install, so I'll play that the next day.

Is that sarcasm or is the One really that slow with installs? Installs on PS4 are super fast like a minute or less.

How the *Censored* is it even a contest playing a WWE game over GTA lmao. I understand you've played GTA before but still.

It's a "contest" because 2k15 is brand new, and GTAV is just a polished version of a game that I am excited to get back into, but have still already completed in the past. Why would I not play 2K15 first? If I could pop one disc in and play it for a bit, then pop in the other and play it for a bit, that's what I'd like to do...but since this generation is *censored*ed with physical copies, I'm stuck choosing one over the other, and I'm going with the one that's brand new.

Is that sarcasm or is the One really that slow with installs? Installs on PS4 are super fast like a minute or less.

I'm not sure, tbh. I haven't played a game from a physical disc yet. I downloaded Forza 5, which I got for free with my system and that took an entire day. Maybe the discs are quick like you said.

I need to get a *censored*ing PS4 ASAP

Yes, yes you do. Everyone needs a PS4 or a One. Doesn't really matter which.

So, I was doing the driving school in San Andreas for 360. Got gold on everything...except "city slicker", which I can't even get a goddamn bronze on. How do they expect you to drive all the way across the city and back in less than 120 seconds and with no damage to your vehicle? I can't remember if I was able to do this in the original PS2 version of the game, but it seriously seems impossible to me at this point in time.

I need to get a *censored*ing PS4 ASAP

Yes, yes you do. Everyone needs a PS4 or a One. Doesn't really matter which.

So, I was doing the driving school in San Andreas for 360. Got gold on everything...except "city slicker", which I can't even get a goddamn bronze on. How do they expect you to drive all the way across the city and back in less than 120 seconds and with no damage to your vehicle? I can't remember if I was able to do this in the original PS2 version of the game, but it seriously seems impossible to me at this point in time.

I remember that *censored*ing mission. The flight school in SA was much easier than the driving school imo.

Archived