Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll definitely use FP for shooting. Not all the time, but every once in a while. As for driving? I'll use it now and then when I'm randomly messing around. Highly doubt I'll use it during actual missions, because I guarantee it will be harder to control the vehicle (can't see what's on the sides of you).

I'll definitely use FP for shooting. Not all the time, but every once in a while. As for driving? I'll use it now and then when I'm randomly messing around. Highly doubt I'll use it during actual missions, because I guarantee it will be harder to control the vehicle (can't see what's on the sides of you).

I think it'll be fun and a completely different experience, that's why I'm gonna try play through the whole game in FP.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/04/grand-theft-auto-v-a-new-perspective

That's got me hyped for first person view, and I don't usually like first person games.

I love the cracked phone for some reason, but I hope it's not always cracked. Will feel kinda silly walking around with 186476973967 dollars and a cracked phone. Like, I dunno, you get a new phone every time you sleep or load a save or something, and it cracks when you take damage. Sounds kinda daft, but eh, Rockstar are amazing at silly little details so would be cool if that's one of 'em.

Looking forward to this even more than the original version, which is saying something. Maybe because I'm getting WWE and Xbone at the same time, or maybe it's because this is the absolute undisputed best game ever and probably will be for a long time.

R* have been untouchable for the past God-knows how many years.

Naughty Dog... Irrational (closed down now)

Can't wait to play through this again, going to shoot for the Platinum this time around.

• On PS4, the light bar will flash red and blue when you're being chased by the cops.4
  • Also on PS4, you can touch the touchpad to switch modes between first- and third-person. There will be a few options to control when the game's in first-person and when it switches back to third - you can have it so that shooting is in first-person but it snaps back to third-person when you're in cover, for instance.5
  • The PC version is 4K compatible and PS4/Xbox One versions will run at 1080p/30fps. I mean, we knew that already, but now we know it's definitely true. It looks beautiful.67
  • All the vehicles have had their interiors re-done to take advantage of first-person view. All the dials work!
  • Police radio and phone calls are now emitted by the DualShock 4's speaker.8910
  • Swiping the touch panel now changes weapons and radio stations.
  • Los Santos is now filled with different animals; those monsters at CVG discovered that fluffy cats aren't bullet-proof :(11
  • There are thousands of new first-person animations for reloading weapons, parachuting, and other activities.
  • The phone is now a 3D object, and selfie mode is even more creepily realistic than before.12
  • You can create first-person-only missions in GTA Online. WHERE ARE THE HEISTS, THO131415
  • There's new pedestrian chatter to go with the 100s of new songs and radio shows.1617
  • Everybody loves the new rail gun.18
  • You can see bullet-holes in your OWN BODY now.192021

Source - Kotaku

Yeah, I was hyped for the game when I thought it would merely look better. But, they keep making the deal sweeter and sweeter. Shame that a lot of this stuff is exclusive to PS4, but none of that stuff is really important tbh. Not enough that I feel like I'm missing out on One. But the light and siren stuff with the controller is cool.

R* have been untouchable for the past God-knows how many years.

Naughty Dog... Irrational (closed down now)

Can't wait to play through this again, going to shoot for the Platinum this time around.

While I think Naughty Dog made some fantastic Uncharted video-games, I still rate games like GTA IV and V a little more. Haven't played The Last of Us.

Archived