Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

I got bored of online a while ago, shit is too restricted to me

I got bored of online very quickly. I'm not an online kind of person...and then I got bored of the game as a whole, because all of the new content that I would have actually been interested in was all added for online. I mean...all of the attention shifted to GTA online after it came out. I would love to still be playing the main game right now...but I don't see much of a point, tbh.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got bored of online after like the third time of playing it.

Online, or the game as a whole?

Think I played online about the same...maybe three or four times, tops.

Online, although I only played the game once after fininshing the story to do a side quest I was reading about that seemed interesting enough to load up for.

Trevor's Mum story

Onilne just bore me and I sucked at the races and stuff.

Don't know if any of you would be interested but I do a show where I try to find the best car on GTA through a track I made.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoNuYLm9nNdZO9Yx1UUjoeLhrMuOCZFic

Theres the playlist if you wanna check it out.

That's pretty irrelevant to the actual results though. :lol: No offense of course, it's just not saying anything at all. Your level of driving skills won't be consistently the same and the balance/mixtures of straights/turns won't balance out the different strenghts imo. But I wish you success with it nontheless!

Don't know if any of you would be interested but I do a show where I try to find the best car on GTA through a track I made.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoNuYLm9nNdZO9Yx1UUjoeLhrMuOCZFic

Theres the playlist if you wanna check it out.

That's pretty irrelevant to the actual results though. :lol: No offense of course, it's just not saying anything at all. Your level of driving skills won't be consistently the same and the balance/mixtures of straights/turns won't balance out the different strenghts imo. But I wish you success with it nontheless!

I get you, I actually say that in every video. If someone wants me to "redo" a car, I do...so hopefully in the end people can have a decent enough opinion through watching to determine their best/fav as well.

I got bored of online a while ago, shit is too restricted to me

I got bored of online very quickly. I'm not an online kind of person...and then I got bored of the game as a whole, because all of the new content that I would have actually been interested in was all added for online. I mean...all of the attention shifted to GTA online after it came out. I would love to still be playing the main game right now...but I don't see much of a point, tbh.

Same here, tbh. I used to play IV's storyline at least once a year, but GTA V's is so short that I often think, "What's the point of even trying to play it again?" It's like there's things about V that make it better than its predecessors but I realised I got more enjoyment out of playing IV.

I actually enjoyed playing V more than IV. A lot more...

I just stopped playing it after I realized that all of the attention was going to be put into online, which I had no desire to play. I actually really want to play V...even typing this now. I just can't find a reason to do so. I know I'll start it up and be like "eh...I wish all the cool shit wasn't exclusive to online" and then I'd turn it off.

I would also play V online more if the game didn't turn to shit every time I tried to do so. Everything would just turn gray and transparent and there would be clipping everywhere, and shit would freeze. Just a sucky experience as a whole.

Idk, I got more enjoyment out of V at first but after I finished it all and tried to get back into it; I realised that, personally, the lasting power of GTA V's wasn't as long as IV's. I actually feel like playing IV as I'm typing this, which is sorta weird, lmao.

What's worse is that people are saying online is so sucky when that's what they've seemingly put a LOT of their effort into. But like I said, I've never been much of an online person to begin with; I would rather buy a GTA video-game with only a campaign mode & no online than vice-versa.

Idk, I got more enjoyment out of V at first but after I finished it all and tried to get back into it; I realised that, personally, the lasting power of GTA V's wasn't as long as IV's. I actually feel like playing IV as I'm typing this, which is sorta weird, lmao.

Probably because IV was a bigger, more shocking jump than V.

V is IV with better graphics and more polished. IV is just totally different from SA.

Probably because IV was a bigger, more shocking jump than V.

V is IV with better graphics and more polished. IV is just totally different from SA.

This is true, tbh, but GTA V felt like quite a step forward at first, too. When I loaded it up on my PS3, my jaw literally dropped but you're right, it was at how much better the game looked.

I personally don't see what the big deal of IV is, maybe it's the bleak vibe but I don't think it was terrible like you guys make it out to be. If anything, some of you probably didn't dig it because it was such a left-field alternative to what SA offered.

If somebody payed me to go back to GTA IV, I wouldn't

I probably would...just to be an achievement whore. I gave up on the pigeons when I only had a handful left (because I lost track of which ones I got). If someone wanted to pay me, I would go back and try to get them all.

I bought GTA IV Complete Edition a few weeks ago just because. It was pre-owned so it was cheap

Yeah, I prooobably would have copped The Lost & Damned from that edition just to replay it (as I didn't really finish some of the missions first time myself, my cousins were playing too).

I would go back to playing IV to replay the story but maybe that's just me. I just HATED the Bernie Crane missions, though.

If I don't play the game for a week or two, then put it on the graphics still blow my mind sometimes.

I wanna play the IV DLC again too 'cos I can barely remember it, but cba getting round to it. And still need to finish RDR, and the last mission on Max Payne. Too damn lazy to change the disc and put the time and effort in to it tho.

I think the worst thing about IV is just Niko's *censored*ing voice. If I did pick that game back up, I'd need to play on mute...or play LatD instead of the main game.

LMAO, I admittedly used to laugh at Niko's accent at times, esp. when he was bitching to Ray Boccino about needing to find Darko.

I thought Hollick (the voice-actor) did real well, it's not easy being able to pull off an accent impersonation as good as I thought he did.

Archived