WWE 2K14 Entrances & Finishers

GameGodOfAll

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys really need to relax and stop being such brats. Look at it this way; at least The Rock & Ultimate Warrior are out of the way so you won't have to worry about their entrances halfway through while you're hoping for The Shield. :)

Only thing im worried about is Warriors lame comeback as they just stringed his sig and finisher together.

Im crying from laughing right now at all the rage and complaining and crying in this topic. Some of you are pathetic :laugh:

How so?

Because some people cant understand that The Rock and Warrior were shown first because they're on the cover and DLC respectively, and bitch because they'd rather see The Shield or something first. To me some people in here are bitching for asinine reasons and are coming off pathetic to me. To each their own I suppose

That spinebuster was top. Even had the flex and everything. Shame the People's Elbow was shit though. The total lack of response from the crowd and the actual impact of the moves sounding low kinda took some of the luster off this.

Also, hoping Finkel is available outside of the WM mode, but it seems unlikely.

What I never understood about this forum is the bitching about complaining.

So in the end, the whole forum is just bitching :lol:

Not today. Today, each topic is full of people pointing out the complaining. It's just a lot of spam and no one thinks those who post 'lol at all the complainers' is either cool or funny.

I actually don't like that the Fink is calling matches that he didn't. Some might see him as a bonus, I don't. It's not accurate. If Justin Roberts did the announcing just put him there. It's cool having fink do the 80's matches, but there's no reason to do the the new arenas.

The taunt at the end of Warrior's video will be perfect even for Hogan...as well as any Superstar Billy Graham Caws and such. Looks great. :cool:

It would be great for Hogan, wouldn't it?

Guessing only 2 a day for the first couple of weeks or they will run out of time. They could condense things by example showing The Shield and 3MB just in their trios entrances and then the finishes. Brand it as 2 vids but we are getting 6 guys

You know you'd think they'd wanna start off the daily video's with a bang, with someone like Goldberg or The Shield or at least someone new. But nope inetead they give us 2 of the guys we've already seen a billion times since they was announced.

I've just about had it to death with Warrior he's been shoved down our throats, and Rock i mean he looks great and all but there was nothing new there except the spinebuster. They literally picked the 2 guys i'm sure all of us would have rather seen last. Heck i'd have even took the great Khali over one of them, at least he's something new.

Weird, that they made a new spinebuster when the old was okay, but keep the terrible Elbow. Liking the Spinebuster though.

Reminds me of when they gave Kofi a new boom drop in wwe 13 and left his same shitty Trouble in Paradise animation, when the boom drop was just fine. Its funny how they do that.

You know you'd think they'd wanna start off the daily video's with a bang, with someone like Goldberg or The Shield or at least someone new. But nope inetead they give us 2 of the guys we've already seen a billion times since they was announced.

I've just about had it to death with Warrior he's been shoved down our throats, and Rock i mean he looks great and all but there was nothing new there except the spinebuster. They literally picked the 2 guys i'm sure all of us would have rather seen last. Heck i'd have even took the great Khali over one of them, at least he's something new.

Weird, that they made a new spinebuster when the old was okay, but keep the terrible Elbow. Liking the Spinebuster though.

Reminds me of when they gave Kofi a new boom drop in wwe 13 and left his same shitty Trouble in Paradise animation, when the boom drop was just fine. Its funny how they do that.

of course they always do that look at last year the people in the demos always get first finisher and entrence videos

Archived