WWE 2K14 Entrances & Finishers

GameGodOfAll

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell would you post identical entrances? I guess this proves that Hall & Nash don't have new singles entrances, though.

They do infact & Halls single entrance is incredible. Probably the best entrance in the entire game.

Well then why did they waste the videos on tag entrances?

Why the hell would you post identical entrances? I guess this proves that Hall & Nash don't have new singles entrances, though.

They do infact & Halls single entrance is incredible. Probably the best entrance in the entire game.

What about using Razors entrance for Hall? Does that look better?

What about using Razors entrance for Hall? Does that look better?

Hall's entrance is very nWo sign heavy.

Can anybody upload Scott Hall & Kevin Nash's singles entrances to YouTube? I've been searching for them, but people keep uploading matches with the entrances cut off.

They're in this video (along with Hennig, Steiner, Syxx, & Savage)

Can anybody upload Scott Hall & Kevin Nash's singles entrances to YouTube? I've been searching for them, but people keep uploading matches with the entrances cut off.

They're in this video (along with Hennig, Steiner, Syxx, & Savage)

Nash jobbed to Hennig? Epic Fail!

I see the Perfect plex he cant lock his fingers?

No chance to remove hennigs shirt then?

Is that true? If you can't remove the nWo shirt from The Giant, I'll have to use a CAW. What a shame. I guess I could download him for his entrance.

If you go all black with it in threads, the Giant's shirt blends pretty seamlessly with his singlet. It's not like Hogan's where the n.W.o. logo is still really clear.

No chance to remove hennigs shirt then?

Is that true? If you can't remove the nWo shirt from The Giant, I'll have to use a CAW. What a shame. I guess I could download him for his entrance.

Problem with Perfect is he carried a towel and not a shirt in WWF.

• 2 months later...

Archived