WWE 2K14 Entrances & Finishers

GameGodOfAll

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, you mean to tell me; that they didn't even bother to try with Hollywood Rock's Entrance? It's Lex Luger in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 all over again...

Exactly. Maybe just maybe he has an WM mode eclusive entrance that i don't know of, but outside of possibly WM mode he has the current Rock's entrance.

Hell a 10 years old game could get the entrance correct. Why can't they do it now? It's not like the Rock is some noname midcarder. he's The Rock for *censored*s sake!

http://youtu.be/FnNNrfZf6ZI

So, you mean to tell me; that they didn't even bother to try with Hollywood Rock's Entrance? It's Lex Luger in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 all over again...

It always bothers me when they make mistakes like that. Like... how hard is it to have a little bit of a delay before they enter the stage? And how do they not know that the entrance is f***ed? Do they just not check it at all?

And the dumb part is, even though some attires DO have attire specific entrances, BATISTA DOESN'T. It doesn't make ANY logical sense. That spotlight crap was in WWE 12!

It's almost like during creating the game, halfway they just said, *Censored* it. And authenticity went completely out of the window.

And the dumb part is, even though some attires DO have attire specific entrances, BATISTA DOESN'T. It doesn't make ANY logical sense. That spotlight crap was in WWE 12!

It's almost like during creating the game, halfway they just said, *Censored* it. And authenticity went completely out of the window.

It's almost like 30 years of WrestleMania mode is all they cared about. Oh wait..

It's almost like 30 years of WrestleMania mode is all they cared about. Oh wait..

Nah, that can't be it... or can it? :rolleyes:

If his Hollywood Rock's titantron is in the game, Hopefully we can fix it in CAE.

His entrance is not editable. It's the same like how Cody Rhodes was a couple of years ago.

I'll just edit Retro Rock's entrance in general to Hollywood Rock's. I won't use any of the other Retro Rock attires anyways.

If his Hollywood Rock's titantron is in the game, Hopefully we can fix it in CAE.

His entrance is not editable. It's the same like how Cody Rhodes was a couple of years ago.

I'll just edit Retro Rock's entrance in general to Hollywood Rock's. I won't use any of the other Retro Rock attires anyways.

I don't think that's possible. I'm almost positive that all alt attires have their own entrances asinged to them. If you change the entrance, then it only changes the entrance for the default attire.

I don't think that's possible. I'm almost positive that all alt attires have their own entrances asinged to them. If you change the entrance, then it only changes the entrance for the default attire.

Shit, that sucks.

Hollywood Rock has the same set as Current; same spinebuster, that's why I'm guessing the entrance is current rock because it's an alt of current not retro so you can change Hollywood's entrance but at the expense of current day rocks perfect entrance for current.

Only speculation. But the model definitely looks to have a base of current rock not retro.

Archived