• Created
  • Last Reply

Drew McIntyre

Hulk Hogan

Jack Swagger

Kaitlyn

Stone Cold

Undertaker

So 6 to go now. Typical to make us wait right till the end for Hogan & Austins entrances alough I dont expect either of these to be next. We'll get Swagger, McIntyre & Kaitlyn next.

Can someone explain this to me? Anybody?

WHY did they remove Lita's heel entrance and her variation of the moonsault?

That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Same logic that made them remove Morrison's entrance last year and now it seems Kelly Kelly, Eve, Beth Phoenix and Kharma entrances are gone too.. Why? Their weird ass logic

Wow Hollywood Rocks entrance looks bad. like really bad. Just saw it on Zuricks stream. The sad part is, you can't edit it at all. :(

..You can't edit it at all? I assume that Hollywood Rock is an alt. for current Rock so even if you edited current Rock's entrance, it wouldn't affect Hollywood Rock's?

Wow Hollywood Rocks entrance looks bad. like really bad. Just saw it on Zuricks stream. The sad part is, you can't edit it at all. :(

Retro entrance?

By the time the Rock is at ring side, the intro from the song is still playing.

Wow.

It's sad really that such obvious flaws go unnoticed by the creators. I was really looking forward to playing as the Hollywood version thinking he would have his own entrance. Infact they just gave him current Rock's entrance so it's all out of sync for the Hollywood version.

Also, Batista's awesome spotlight entrance, is WM mode exclusive. :fedup: Along with a couple of other entrances.

Retro entrance?

Wow.

It's sad really that such obvious flaws go unnoticed by the creators. I was really looking forward to playing as the Hollywood version thinking he would have his own entrance. Infact they just gave him current Rock's entrance so it's all out of sync for the Hollywood version.

Also, Batista's awesome spotlight entrance, is WM mode exclusive. :fedup: Along with a couple of other entrances.

Hogan has alot of alts.

Retro entrance?

Wow.

Hogan has alot of alts.

I believe Hogan has 4 entrances in WM mode and 2 are exclusive in it.

Archived