WWE 2K14 Entrances & Finishers

GameGodOfAll

Doesn't appear to have been mentioned, but in Modern HHH's entrance you can see Heyman near the ring, so here's finally confirmation that he is in fact a manager in the game.

So basically he's in superstar heads and he's also a manager.

I still don't think it completely confirms him as a in-game character. Could be heads just like HBK in it.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't appear to have been mentioned, but in Modern HHH's entrance you can see Heyman near the ring, so here's finally confirmation that he is in fact a manager in the game.

So basically he's in superstar heads and he's also a manager.

I still don't think it completely confirms him as a in-game character. Could be heads just like HBK in it.

They have cm punk superstar heads in his WM mode match against taker so it's possible for them to put heads in mania mode.

Eeeeh, I hate to be 'that guy', but is anyone a bit disappointed with Razor's entrance?

No 'Razor walk' (you know the one I mean..), no flicking of the toothpick? To me, they were the two things synonymous with Razor!

His moves look fantastic, though.

Can't wait to give Razor his purple attire.

you have a picture of it?...I may want to give it to him too. :)

Razor has a rainbow set of colors.

Hell, I might give him that awful yellow attire that I can't stand.

Razor is amazing, I can't wait to use him in the game. The only thing missing imo is the taunt he did in real life before setting up the razors edge should of been his wake up taunt.

Oh yeah. I think the taunt will be in the game, but not as fast as Razor's.

Well, Heyman is in then.

It's superstar head, they have call names for Heyman.

The Paul Heyman call name didn't sound like a call name.

Well i maybe wrong with the call name but that is definitely superstar head, just look at the clothing they're obviously CAWs parts. Plus, Paul (Smacktalks) confirmed that there wasn't a default Heyman on the demo he played and he has to create one.

Archived