Anything special planned for release?

Raddad88

My plan is just to pick it up from GameStop on release day morning or afternoon.When I'm on the main menu I'll download Fan Axxess and use the unlock all feature,Then play a few exhibition matches as Goldberg/Hollywood Hogan and Razor Ramon before setting up my universe brands

I have you all beat: the day before UK release I'm having a vasectomy. 100% true.

Ouch...

Im buying mine online saying around $30 as much as I want the damn thing, I need to save money. So that means I'll get the game around 2 weeks later.

There's legitimately no way in hell I could happily wait 2 weeks after release to get it. I want it day 1.

I actually keep thinking about waiting a couple weeks and just snagging it used on amazon or something, but I've been really good with money for the last 2-3 months just so I can purchase it day one.

Last game I purchased new was WWE 13, and the only game I think I've purchased since then was Godzilla: Save the Earth (which is awesome)

I've also cut back on pretty much any wasted money accept the occasional arizona.

No soda
No eating out
No going to movies or purchasing movies

I think I deserve it yah!?

My plan is just to pick it up from GameStop on release day morning or afternoon.When I'm on the main menu I'll download Fan Axxess and use the unlock all feature,Then play a few exhibition matches as Goldberg/Hollywood Hogan and Razor Ramon before setting up my universe brands

Do we even know if the code is avaliable this year?

Nope,I'm just assuming and hoping for it

Hope, to hell it's better then WWE'13; and at the current moment anything besides Firepro Wrestling, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011, Legends Of Wrestlemania, WWE All-Stars, Legends Of Wrestling I, Legend Of Wrestling II; would be better then WWE'13 then again I'm pretty sure that I hate WWE'13.

Um... LOW2 was great? Sure it had a different control scheme than most were used to, and some key roster members missing (rectified in SHOWDOWN: LOW (3), but that game had worse controls), but actually playing the matches was great. Getting popularity with the crowd for varying your offense, getting booed for repeating the same moves etc.

If LOW2 had a better create a legend mode, more matches and moves to choose from and ShowDown's roster it would have been regarded much better.

It better be. Buying Fan Access was the only way you could re-upload caws you've downloaded and edited, and use the DLC's entrance moves in WWE13.

Nope,I'm just assuming and hoping for it

I'm hoping for it too. I forgot to mention, that one of the first things I do is fix the Overall Ratings. Also, I can't jump right into my CAW movesets if half of the moves are locked.

So I really hope they still have all of those Fan Axxess perks. I will get to 30YOWM Mode, but I want to do it on my own will and not because I have to unlock everything; I never enjoy it if I have to rush through it to get the unlockables.

Fingers crossed that my game arrives on a Friday, I will probably have all the time I need on playing the game the first time. Also I doubt I'll be skipping school like last year so I'll probably have school in the morning, get some assignment work done then probably buy a take-away and a beer or two for a night of relaxation. :)

I really wish we knew more about caw mode and if "superstar heads" is indeed a new feature. Also, I wish we had a demo so I can make up my mind. I'd rather wait a few weeks and get it cheaper, but I don't want to wait 3 months for Warrior to become available. Just don't know right now if I will get it day one and be disappointed right away, or wait two weeks and be disappointed then.

Hope, to hell it's better then WWE'13; and at the current moment anything besides Firepro Wrestling, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011, Legends Of Wrestlemania, WWE All-Stars, Legends Of Wrestling I, Legend Of Wrestling II; would be better then WWE'13 then again I'm pretty sure that I hate WWE'13.

Um... LOW2 was great? Sure it had a different control scheme than most were used to, and some key roster members missing (rectified in SHOWDOWN: LOW (3), but that game had worse controls), but actually playing the matches was great. Getting popularity with the crowd for varying your offense, getting booed for repeating the same moves etc.

If LOW2 had a better create a legend mode, more matches and moves to choose from and ShowDown's roster it would have been regarded much better.

It better be. Buying Fan Access was the only way you could re-upload caws you've downloaded and edited, and use the DLC's entrance moves in WWE13.

Why should it better be?

Archived