Anything special planned for release?

Raddad88

At some point this thread always pops up, seeing as were just about a month out I figured now would be the time to ask.

So what do you all have planned for release date?

I've heard of people calling in sick from school/work just to play.
I myself am going to be picking it up and enjoying it a bit in the week, come that weekend I'm actually going to quit smoking, and attempt to use WWE 2k14 as my aid in my quest.

So what are you doing?

Hope, to hell it's better then WWE'13; and at the current moment anything besides Firepro Wrestling, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011, Legends Of Wrestlemania, WWE All-Stars, Legends Of Wrestling I, Legend Of Wrestling II; would be better then WWE'13 then again I'm pretty sure that I hate WWE'13.

Afternoon off. Junk food. Hopefully get the house to myself for a few hours. Being a dad now, most of the traditions will be abandoned. If I get a few hours on release day, it'll be a miracle.

Same here. I had to choose between GTA and WWE for financial reasons, and the big swing that made my decision was the fact that I would never have the time to actually play GTA.

At the moment I don't have a job but since I'm done with school I'll be looking for work soon. Hope I'm lucky enough to get October 29th off lol. But I'm not really sure what my plans are as it all depends where I get a job and what my hours will be.

I will probably work my ass off in the gym that week so I can take time away to rest, and ask my Manager for a few days off (probably Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday).

I then will be picking it up at a midnight release while my friend gets Assassin's Creed IV. We're bringing chairs, and based on the way the Midnight releases work here, we will be first in line. I'll just talk to my buddy and listen to music from my iPhone while we wait.

We'll bring our games to my house, then play the shit outta them. I'll get some snacks too, probably an Energy Drink or two, Nachos and Cheese/Dip. Might even go for a McDonald's or Burger King trip too; it will be my little cheat treat night I guess. I'm a skinny lean guy so I'll be alright.

As for what I'm gunna do in the game, I'll do a match or two to get a feel of it, then straight to CAW Mode for a few hours to get a fraction of my Original CAWs converted over. Once I have like 10 CAWs with at least 1 attire each, and movesets practically finished, I'll do some random matches with them, and if I don't fall asleep by this point, I'll go back to the creating process, and repeat.

At some point this thread always pops up, seeing as were just about a month out I figured now would be the time to ask.

So what do you all have planned for release date?

I've heard of people calling in sick from school/work just to play.

I myself am going to be picking it up and enjoying it a bit in the week, come that weekend I'm actually going to quit smoking, and attempt to use WWE 2k14 as my aid in my quest.

So what are you doing?

I know what im doing.

The game in the UK comes out November 1st so in celebration on October 1st I will be watching Wrestlemania 1 and each day I will watch a different Wrestlemania till im up to the recent one which hopefully by then the game comes early.

Its my day off that day anyway so i will be getting up early Bath/Shower Dressed and down to the shop for about 8.30 ish, first one in the shop on the morning to get it (Midnight release) and then all day playing it OR Go down for the midnight release then play it most of the night and most of the morning and then sleep for a bit then back up for it the next day

Nero

Archived