DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick Rude doesn't come w/ any new moves or taunts. His face doesn't look that good. He has Warrior on his tights and you really can't get rid of Warrior even in Superstar Threads......and they only did half of his entrance. Where in all the other games he was in he had a full entrance. And no entrance attire.

I'm not too happy about him not having the robe but his entrance is pretty easy to fix if you edit it in "advanced creation", just give him the "sexy boy" motion for everything except for "ring."

Rick Rude doesn't come w/ any new moves or taunts. His face doesn't look that good. He has Warrior on his tights and you really can't get rid of Warrior even in Superstar Threads......and they only did half of his entrance. Where in all the other games he was in he had a full entrance. And no entrance attire.

I'm not too happy about him not having the robe but his entrance is pretty easy to fix if you edit it in "advanced creation", just give him the "sexy boy" motion for everything except for "ring."

Sexy boy is way too goofy for Rude, he had more of a strut. They HAD his entrance in Legends of WrestleMania that captured his strut pretty well.. They copied the LoWM entrances for most of the legends in the game, why not do the same thing for him? Plus, with the tights they gave him, you kind of want him to have the IC belt, and you can't do an advance entrance for champions anyway.

Only real gripes I have about the DLC is that we didn't get 2 versions of Jake's theme for his face and heel runs, Bruno didn't have more moves which reflected his generation and the hammerlock looks more like a standing Kimura lock if anything, Dusty doesn't have his polka dot shirt which is in CAW mode, and Rude doesn't have his robe which is in CAW mode or they could of given him Sandows because actually I made a team with them, pretty legit just saying.

tl;dr DLC was good, small problems, nothing really too bad.

Well, since only yesterday did my WWE 2K copy started working, i reinstalled everything. Everything shows up fine, Warrior, Summer Rae, Virgil. But despite having download it and installed it, The Giant doesn´t appear in my game.

Any thoughts?

Are you sure ya downloaded nWo Show? He is a seperate DLC.

It's a shame Ravishing Rick Rude doesn't have an entrance as good as in LOWM or even SVR08, but I like the theme they chose for him this year. :)

It really makes you feel not wanting to download it and just stick to a better one off community creations.

Archived