DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard it was when Lawler had a Heart Attack or something, Idk. That probably wasn't even in the same year.

This is exactly what I think. I think they had jr record lines in case something happened to lawler. Probably would have released an update to switch lawlers commentary to jr's

• 2 weeks later...

I heard it was when Lawler had a Heart Attack or something, Idk. That probably wasn't even in the same year.

This is exactly what I think. I think they had jr record lines in case something happened to lawler. Probably would have released an update to switch lawlers commentary to jr's

Has anyone ever checked the discs audio files to see how many unexpected dialoge lines he has? I heard he was going to be used as an option for universe mode as a commentator before he got drunk at the Summer Slam panel and embarassed a few people, but always thought it was far fetched

Has anyone ever checked the discs audio files to see how many unexpected dialoge lines he has? I heard he was going to be used as an option for universe mode as a commentator before he got drunk at the Summer Slam panel and embarassed a few people, but always thought it was far fetched

Flair was drunk, but for some reason they blamed jr for not "controlling him." Vince never seemed to really like jr.

The universe theory makes sense since it seems he recorded commentary for just about everyone in the game.

Had JR just say "and Langston kicking out at two."

Why does JR even have those lines recorded?

JR has commentary for both Fandango and Big E that will randomly pop up sometimes.

The most likely scenario is because both Big E and Fandango competed at WM29 and were originally going to be in the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode but then they were used as DLC instead. TRUST ME when I say that their models were done waaayyyyy before the game was completed but they were used as DLC anyway.

Had JR just say "and Langston kicking out at two."

Why does JR even have those lines recorded?

JR has commentary for both Fandango and Big E that will randomly pop up sometimes.

The most likely scenario is because both Big E and Fandango competed at WM29 and were originally going to be in the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode but then they were used as DLC instead. TRUST ME when I say that their models were done waaayyyyy before the game was completed but they were used as DLC anyway.

If this was the case then why does jr pop up randomly for others also? Jr has popped up for Ryder, steiner, hall, bellas, dusty rhodes, and otunga just to name a few. I get jr randomly a lot when using syxx.

• 2 months later...

I think I already know the answer to this question guys but I just want to confirm. I purchases the Legends & Creations pack separate from the Superstars & Moves Pack at separate times (I didn't have a full $20 to throw down on DLC at once) so I'm screwed when it comes to downloading DLC only CAWs, Movesets etc. on CC because I don't have Season pass right? I wish they had a way to refund, or have known ahead of time.

Archived