DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this DLC deletes my tag-teams in my universe and having guys come out to the wrong music, other folks are experiencing the game freezing and other deletions...

none of this was happening until this new DLC

Not caused by the DLC. This bug is in the vanilla game, and some (such as myself) experience it constantly, DLC or no. It might have kickstarted the bug to happen more frequently to the lucky ones who had managed to avoid it, however.

Funny thing, I got this glitch almost all the time before, but after downloading this DLC, custom themes are now working perfectly. Don't know what's the deal with that, but I'll take it! :lol:

this DLC deletes my tag-teams in my universe and having guys come out to the wrong music, other folks are experiencing the game freezing and other deletions...

none of this was happening until this new DLC

Not caused by the DLC. This bug is in the vanilla game, and some (such as myself) experience it constantly, DLC or no. It might have kickstarted the bug to happen more frequently to the lucky ones who had managed to avoid it, however.

Funny thing, I got this glitch almost all the time before, but after downloading this DLC, custom themes are now working perfectly. Don't know what's the deal with that, but I'll take it! :lol:

Really? lucky, man. i still cannot go a single match with a caw without music bugging all to hell

Anyone else notice in Summer Rae's entrance they actually gave her Fandango's newer titantron? :P

I didnt even realize lol. Is there any difference between their mini trons? I notice each has one in cae
Nah, I think the minitrons are the same.

there is only one minitron labelled Fandango and two titantrons, one

is with Summer the other has the brunette dancer.

is being able two eliminate two people at once in the RR new this year?

Nope, we've been able to do this for a couple of years now, just need to have at least 3 finishers i believe and when 2 people are struggling on the ropes, hit the finisher and eliminates them both.

is being able two eliminate two people at once in the RR new this year?

Nope, we've been able to do this for a couple of years now, just need to have at least 3 finishers i believe and when 2 people are struggling on the ropes, hit the finisher and eliminates them both.

That sounds a little sneaky.

Wish you could eliminate 3 people at once.

Damn...Fandango is like one of my favorite people to use now. Jesus.

it is fun playing as him isn't it? he's my IC champ right now.

Ofcourse ts fun to play as him, he's the greatest thing ib humanities existance.

in*

cba to edit im on le phone

I'm not really bothered about the Legends Pack. I'll probably use them once or twice. Only looking forward to the Superstar Heads DLC really. Want to give Ziggler different trunks and Ryback his black and white two toned singlet.

Archived