DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best roster in a wrestling game ever by a long, long way.

I agree. For years I said it was Showdown, but this game tops it. Showdown had a few guys this game doesn't (Sting, Legion of Doom/Road Warriors, Diamond Dallas Page, etc)

But this game has tons of legends from every era:

Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Rude, Andre, DiBiase from the classic WWF era

Bret, Shawn, Razor, Diesel, Yokozuna, Undertaker from the New Generation

Austin, Rock, ABA Undertaker, Kane, Foley, Triple H from the Attitude era

Cena, Orton, Punk, Batista, Lesner, Bryan from WWE

and a lot of these guys weren't in Showdown (Hall/Razor, Nash/Diesel, Austin, Rock, Undertaker, etc)

It seems that this will be the first game I won't be getting fan axxess.

The only pack that interests me is the Superstars and moves one because of the moves and the divas.

Happy for all of you that got so many legends this year and also People we didn't get in the previous years.

However, shrinking the divas roster even further and down to 10 is beyond ridicoulos and unexcusable in my opinion.

1. AJ Lee
  2. Aksana
  3. Alicia Fox
  4. Brie Bella
  5. Cameron
  6. Kaitlyn
  7. Layla
  8. Naomi
  9. Natalya
  10. Nikki Bella
  11. Summer Rae
  12. Tamina Snuka

WWE2k14 Default Roster:

1. AJ Lee
  2. Aksana
  3. Kaitlyn
  4. Layla
  5. Natalya

WWE2k14 DLC Roster:

1. Brie Bella
  2. Nikki Bella
  3. Summer Rae

Legends:

1. Stephanie McMahon
  2. Lita

Missing:

1. Alicia Fox
  2. Cameron
  3. Naomi
  4. Tamina Snuka

We are really complaining about 4 Divas Two of which (Cameron/Naomi) Recently started Wrestling and the Others (Alicia Fox/Tamina) Who haven't been on Television until recently. Before anybody bothers to mention, I refuse to refer to Eva Maria & Jojo as being on the Current WWE Roster.

• Pumphandle Neckbreaker (Sounds interesting!) This sounds like El Genericos move, the orange crush bomb
  • Suplex Backbreaker (I'd guess a suplex on to the knee?) I believe this is a tag team move.
  • KO (NO IDEA)
  • Hangman’s Facebuster
  • Cradle DDT (Be kind of like a Fisherman's Buster)
  • Powerbomb Lungblower (Perhaps a Powerbomb on to the knee?)

This is a powerbomb where they (the person preforming the bomb) takes a bump and drops the person receiving on both of their knees.

• Wrist Lock Lariat

WWE 2K14 has to be the best roster of all time. It's not even close. Current rosters, legends, and superstars in between. Sure, it doesn't have EVERYONE we want... but that's why Create a Superstar exists. That's why this forum exists. We'll make them!

(but please, no serious glitches or bugs. Fingers crossed)

The Funkadactyls are awful wrestlers. Why do people want them in the game? I understand the frustration over Stratus but so many of the "missing" divas suck (except Tamina).

It's a game. Called 2014. They are on the roster in 2014 and should be in. Whether you like them or not.

Pathetic!

Hey remember the guys who were DLC last year ad SHOULD BE IN THE GAME!

Yeah screw them. LEGENDS WHO HAVE NO OTHER LEGENDS IN THE GAME WHO WERE AROUND TO FEUD WITH THEM.

All these nWo guys are great, but with no DDP or Sting what's the point? Goldberg I guess.

But seriously. F*** this game.

Yeah, pretty disappointed as well. Oh well.

Me Thinks people forget about a certain thing called Create-A-Wrestler or possible Community Creations

Nah, it just barely ever works, a lot of downloads glitch out and they don't look up to par with in-game superstars.

Me Thinks people forget about a certain thing called Create-A-Wrestler or possible Community Creations

Nah, it just barely ever works, a lot of downloads glitch out and they don't look up to par with in-game superstars.

• Pumphandle Neckbreaker (Sounds interesting!) This sounds like El Genericos move, the orange crush bomb
  • Suplex Backbreaker (I'd guess a suplex on to the knee?) I believe this is a tag team move.
  • KO (NO IDEA)
  • Hangman’s Facebuster

This is a powerbomb where they (the person preforming the bomb) takes a bump and drops the person receiving on both of their knees.

• Wrist Lock Lariat

I'm assuming its Tomasso Ciampa's finisher from ROH, which finally means i can have a perfect Ciampa!

• KO (NO IDEA)
  • Hangman’s Facebuster

• Wrist Lock Lariat

I'm assuming its Tomasso Ciampa's finisher from ROH, which finally means i can have a perfect Ciampa!

GOOD GOD!!! That looked sick. I like it.

• KO (NO IDEA)
  • Hangman’s Facebuster

• Wrist Lock Lariat

This is the Cradle DDT. Paige uses it in NXT as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VwSXrgmMl0

I'm curious as to what the KO is. I'm hoping that it's Kassius Ohno's Rolling Elbow with the Rude Awakening Neckbreaker setup, although who knows.

Someone should compile a list of the moves with video links attached. I would do it myself but I'm too lazy and I know if I did, someone would post it just before I did.

The only pack that interests me is the Superstars and moves one because of the moves and the divas.

Happy for all of you that got so many legends this year and also People we didn't get in the previous years.

However, shrinking the divas roster even further and down to 10 is beyond ridicoulos and unexcusable in my opinion.

1. AJ Lee
  2. Aksana
  3. Alicia Fox
  4. Brie Bella
  5. Cameron
  6. Kaitlyn
  7. Layla
  8. Naomi
  9. Natalya
  10. Nikki Bella
  11. Summer Rae
  12. Tamina Snuka

WWE2k14 Default Roster:

1. AJ Lee
  2. Aksana
  3. Kaitlyn
  4. Layla
  5. Natalya

WWE2k14 DLC Roster:

1. Brie Bella
  2. Nikki Bella
  3. Summer Rae

Legends:

1. Stephanie McMahon
  2. Lita

Missing:

1. Alicia Fox
  2. Cameron
  3. Naomi
  4. Tamina Snuka

We are really complaining about 4 Divas Two of which (Cameron/Naomi) Recently started Wrestling and the Others (Alicia Fox/Tamina) Who haven't been on Television until recently. Before anybody bothers to mention, I refuse to refer to Eva Maria & Jojo as being on the Current WWE Roster.

Cameron & Naomi did not just recently start wrestling

1. AJ Lee
  2. Aksana
  3. Alicia Fox
  4. Brie Bella
  5. Cameron
  6. Kaitlyn
  7. Layla
  8. Naomi
  9. Natalya
  10. Nikki Bella
  11. Summer Rae
  12. Tamina Snuka

WWE2k14 Default Roster:

1. AJ Lee
  2. Aksana
  3. Kaitlyn
  4. Layla
  5. Natalya

WWE2k14 DLC Roster:

1. Brie Bella
  2. Nikki Bella
  3. Summer Rae

Legends:

1. Stephanie McMahon
  2. Lita

Missing:

1. Alicia Fox
  2. Cameron
  3. Naomi
  4. Tamina Snuka

- Tamina had feuds over the title last year and was involved in storylines as also had tv time

- Alicia had many matches and was often involved in the segments

- Rosa had the most tv time out of all the divas with her stable, segments in the wwe app, raw, sd, Superstars, main Event and a side feud with natalya and her stable

- the funkadactyls were part of the roster and wrestled (even not much on tv last year).

They are part of the total divas and were more active last year than the bellas that made it into the game for "obvious reasons".

- vickie a Manager in her stables and Manager of raw so they could had at least released her as a Manager (not in ring competitor).

Compared to the huge roster of Superstars it definately wouldn't had killed them to give us the current roster of the divas.

It's not as if it is as big as the Superstars roster after all.

Even we mentioned it, we don't even go around and whine about the fact that no divas wrestlemania match was included (trish, jazz, Victoria?), nor do we whine about the fact that Stephanies model is the same from last year which looks off in the wrestlemania part since she actually had a blue attire back then.

All we wanted were the current roster and there is no excuse to shrink it down to 10 divas.

Most of all when the Superstars roster is THAT huge in the game while People are still whining around because of a T-Shirt, a logo or a beard.

Please no "you have the caw mode" comments cause they are not a excuse for the divas roster being THAT small either.

Archived