DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less DLC compared to 13.

NWO pack is great.

Hoping for secret DLC pack which includes some more legends and current guys.

Luger etc.

WWE'13: 16

WWE2k14: 18

Not quite

Characters who are essentially alternate attires shouldn't count. Excluding all the alt attire characters.....

WWE '13- Mike Tyson, Goldust, Diamond Dallas Page, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grandmaster Sexay, Rikishi, Gangrel, Val Venis, Ryback, Drew McIntyre, AJ Lee, Natalya, Yoshi Tatsu, Tensai, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Layla, Chainsaw Charlie, Brian Pillman (Alt Attire DLC Characters- Ministry Undertaker)

WWE2K14- Ultimate Warrior, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner, Syxx, Summer Rae, Fandango, Big E Langston, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Virgil, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes (Alt Attire DLC Characters- American Badass Undertaker, nWo Kevin Nash, Outsiders Kevin Nash, nWo Scott Hall, Outsiders Scott Hall, The Giant, nWo Randy Savage)

The total is 21 for WWE '13 (22 counting Ministry Undertaker) and 14 for WWE 2K14 (21 counting all the nWo attires and American Badass Undertaker)

Damn 2k, the year I decided to not make a wcw universe, they give us more wcw superstars than ever......, now I will have to change my plans -_-

Never don't plan a WCW Universe :razor::steiner:

Off-Topic: Your sig is greatness

I didn't want to use a goldberg caw this year, so I didn't plan a wcw universe, but now I think I have no other choice....

:rock: Actually now that I think about it, wouldn't it make sense to have Trish Stratus to be unlockable after the Edge W/ Lita Vs Mick Foley Wrestlemania match and The Usos Unlockable after the Yokozuna W/ Mr. Fuji Vs Bret Hart Match; I mean we've had hidden characters before. RVD being in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 wasn't known; long before they started the daily entrance/Finishers most of the roster was assumed.

Damn 2k, the year I decided to not make a wcw universe, they give us more wcw superstars than ever......, now I will have to change my plans -_-

I didn't want to use a goldberg caw this year, so I didn't plan a wcw universe, but now I think I have no other choice....

Although Goldberg is in the Default In-Game Roster?

Less DLC compared to 13.

NWO pack is great.

Luger etc.

Not quite

Characters who are essentially alternate attires shouldn't count. Excluding all the alt attire characters.....

WWE '13- Mike Tyson, Goldust, Diamond Dallas Page, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grandmaster Sexay, Rikishi, Gangrel, Val Venis, Ryback, Drew McIntyre, AJ Lee, Natalya, Yoshi Tatsu, Tensai, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Layla, Chainsaw Charlie, Brian Pillman (Alt Attire DLC Characters- Ministry Undertaker)

WWE2K14- Ultimate Warrior, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner, Syxx, Summer Rae, Fandango, Big E Langston, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Virgil, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes (Alt Attire DLC Characters- American Badass Undertaker, nWo Kevin Nash, Outsiders Kevin Nash, nWo Scott Hall, Outsiders Scott Hall, The Giant, nWo Randy Savage)

The total is 21 for WWE '13 (22 counting Ministry Undertaker) and 14 for WWE 2K14 (21 counting all the nWo attires and American Badass Undertaker)

if you count the main eventer and mid carder on both dlc roster, wwe 2k14 win

I can't use WWE Goldberg on a wcw universe.

I just watched this with my jaw wide open... yeah some people will say it OMG FANDANGO SHULDA BEN ON DISCCCCCC but after watching this I just layed my pre order down, pretty hyped for this game now... Scott Steiner!? I don't even like the *Censored* but jesus christ after DLC imo this will be the best roster ever in any WWE game.

I think my own gripe is that Summer Rae is a playable character when she hasn't even had a match on TV yet (excluding NXT). Feel sorry for Tamina. Summer should have just been a NPC like Cameron and Naomi.

TRUE! i guess they just figured they'd may as well make her playable since she's new DLC , which im glad they did , now i'll have to figure out how i want to book her

:rock: Actually now that I think about it, wouldn't it make sense to have Trish Stratus to be unlockable after the Edge W/ Lita Vs Mick Foley Wrestlemania match and The Usos Unlockable after the Yokozuna W/ Mr. Fuji Vs Bret Hart Match; I mean we've had hidden characters before. RVD being in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 wasn't known; long before they started the daily entrance/Finishers most of the roster was assumed.

I'm pretty sure the unlockable characters are the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode guys, just like most of the Attitude Era guys were locked last year. There hasn't been any unannounced unlockable characters since SVR2011.

It's over, Trish and the Usos aren't in the game.

Less DLC compared to 13.

NWO pack is great.

Luger etc.

Not quite

if you count the main eventer and mid carder on both dlc roster, wwe 2k14 win

I can't use WWE Goldberg on a wcw universe.

You can use his superstar head is available as DLC so you will already have his build, tats and head just gotta add the attire save it to the in game character

I prefer using the current roster over Legends, and I'm not all that disappointed. With the addition of Langston and Fandango, the only major omissions from the current roster now are Curtis Axel and the Usos (excluding guys who obviously came in too late, like RVD and the Wyatts).

I think they did a good job of covering the current roster.

Archived