DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a fan of classic WWF (Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Dusty Rhodes, Jake Roberts, Virgil)

and Nitro era WCW (Hall, Nash, Syxx, Steiner, Savage, Hennig, WCW attire for Goldberg)

This seriously made my day. My girlfriend is probably going to leave me because I know once this game comes out, I won't be doing anything other than playing 2K14.

My wife organises Christmas around my playing the video game. Love my wife :) (This will get her not to beat me as she reads what I write on here.)

I doubt I will get the season pass this year because last year when I got fan axxess I didn't use most of the legends DLC, I might just individually buy the DLC I want if that is an option.

Really surprised the Usos are not DLC, should have been in the game in the first place. They just needed to update their attires, add tattoos & they would have been good to go.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but if you go onto the WWE 2K14 website and click the DLC section on the front page, some pictures can be found at the bottom. Rick Rude has Ultimate Warrior on his tights D:.

Less DLC compared to 13.

NWO pack is great.

Hoping for secret DLC pack which includes some more legends and current guys.

Luger etc.

WWE'13: 16

WWE2k14: 18

Not quite

WWE 13: 21

WWE2k14- 17

WWE'13 DLC:

1. AJ Lee
  2. Antonio Cesaro
  3. Brian Pillman
  4. Chainsaw Charlie
  5. Damien Sandow
  6. DDP
  7. Drew McIntyre
  8. Gangrel
  9. Golddust
  10. Grand Master Sexay
  11. Jey Uso
  12. Jimmy Uso
  13. Layla
  14. Natalya
  15. Rikishi
  16. Ryback
  17. Scotty 2 Hotty
  18. Tensai
  19. Val Venis
  20. Yoshi Tatsu
  21. Mike Tyson

WWE2k14 DLC:

1. Big E Langston
  2. Brie Bella
  3. Bruno Sammartino
  4. Curt Henning
  5. "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes
  6. Fandango
  7. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
  8. Kevin Nash (NWO)
  9. Kevin Nash (Outsiders)
  10. Nikki Bella
  11. "Macho Man" Randy Savage (NWO)
  12. "Ravishing" Rick Rude
  13. Scott Hall (NWO)
  14. Scott Hall (Outsiders)
  15. Scott Steiner
  16. Summer Rae
  17. Syxx
  18. The Giant
  19. Ultimate Warrior
  20. "The American Badass" The Undertaker
  21. Virgil

Here's what doesn't make sense to me. Most of the nWo is already confirmed in the game. Do their nWo gimmicks have to be their own characters instead of just alternate attires? Why make DLC of guys who are ALREADY in the game? We already have Nash, Hall, Hennig, Savage, etc. They're trying to charge us a second time.

With all the clones they made they could have instead preserved some spots for The Usos, Bray Wyatt, Curtis Axel, William Regal, Naomi, & Trish Stratus. There's no excuse for them? to snub Trish if they have Lita. Unacceptable.

Here's what doesn't make sense to me. Most of the nWo is already confirmed in the game. Do their nWo gimmicks have to be their own characters instead of just alternate attires? Why make DLC of guys who are ALREADY in the game? We already have Nash, Hall, Hennig, Savage, etc. They're trying to charge us a second time.

With all the clones they made they could have instead preserved some spots for The Usos, Bray Wyatt, Curtis Axel, William Regal, Naomi, & Trish Stratus. There's no excuse for them? to snub Trish if they have Lita. Unacceptable.

especially since she just went into the HOF this year , and they already had a model of her , wwe gaming's logic will never make sense , that's a fact

Archived