- NXT Arena

Legends Pack

- Rick Rude

- Bruno Sammartino

- Bob Backlund

- Mr. Perfect

- RVD

Special Bonus: Curtis Axel

I think Roddy Piper might end up being the Fan Access exclusive.

I'd love it if this was the DLC. Would want Kidd so I could put him with Gabriel as they use to team together and I always thought they seemed like a good team.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the bitching about fandango, big e and the usos being dlc. last year was the same with ryback, cesaro, sandow and the usos and no one was complaining.

Ryback, Cesaro & Sandow debuted AFTER Wrestlemania and even after Extreme Rules. And people complained a lot about the Usos not being on the default roster.

WWE more likely told them Ryback was going on the main event scene during the year.

Nope. The WWE just told them that they want Ryback in the game. Williams said that in the live stream. He also said that the Ryback model, his moveset and commentary was rushed in WWE'13

Well he was in FCW for a while so easy to get his Moveset.

I'd love to see era's dlc

'Hulkamania era DLC'

- Roddy Piper

- Jake the snake Roberts

- Rick Rude

- Mr Perfect

- Big Bossman

- Haku

-Jim the anvil Neidhart

'New Generation' pack

- Doink

- Bam Bam Bigelow

- Lex Luger

- British Bulldog

Attitude Era

- Big Bossman (SWAT)

- Mankind

- Dude Love

- Cactus Jack

- Vader

I think this year as they made such a big fuss about 30 years of Wrestlemania we should get themed DLC packs.

So we get

1 Hulkamania Era DLC

1 New Generation Era DLC

1 Attitude Era DLC

1 Ruthless Aggression Era DLC

1 Current Era DLC

I'll preface by saying I am well aware there's probably no chance of this, knowing the THQ/WWE products and what they usually offer....

I feel like, with the big deal they made about Paige winning the new official NXT women's title, she should be DLC. Shes been around for more than long enough to have had a model made, as have alot of the higher-carders in NXT. I don't see why some key NXT personalities wouldn't be DLC. They even included the FCW logos and shit for 13...granted they also included OVW logos in older games. I mean, not only would it be an awesome surprise to those of us who are actually fans of these people, but it would gain alot of awareness for those people, which would help them hopefully transition onto the main roster in real life. You know a good number of people will be like, "Who the hell's Paige? Who's Corey Graves?" and they'll look them up and found out. I dunno. Just seems like it would be nice, considering they've been putting alot more focus on that lately and the people getting over in NXT are basically thought of as WWE workers.

They will either have a Divas Pack like in WWE 12 and add all the remaining main roster Divas in it or they will split some to boost the sales of all DLCs seperately among the 3 DLCs in addition of male Superstars they know people want to have in the game badly.

It's a business after all and they want to make as much money with the DLCs as possible.

That the Bellas, the Funkadactlys, Alicia Fox, Fandango, Big E and the Usos will be in is rather a 100%.

The only ones that I'm unsure Divawise are Tamina and Rosa which would be awesome to have.

My wishlist:

- Tamina

- Rosa

- Alicia

- The Funkadactyls

- The Bellas

Malewise I don't care much but I would most likely play with the Usos if they were in or at least have them in the tag teams if I make a males show in my universe this year.

Here's my guesses.

'Total Divas' Pack

- The Bella Twins

- The Usos

- Tyson Kidd

- Cameron & Naomi

NXT Pack

- Brad Maddox

- Bo Dallas

- Big E Langston

- The Wyatt Family

- NXT Arena

Legends Pack

- Rick Rude

- Bruno Sammartino

- Bob Backlund

- Mr. Perfect

- RVD

Special Bonus: Curtis Axel

I think Roddy Piper might end up being the Fan Access exclusive.

This would be great along with DDP and Booker T

There always do 3 packs whit 6 wrestler so here my dlc prediction:

NXT Alumnies Pack, Whit NXT Arena, NXT Heavyweight , Tag and Womans champions:

Fandando

Big E Langstand

Bo Dollas

Wyatt Family

Paige

Legends Of Wrestlemania pack:

Roddy Piper

Road Warrior Animal

Road Warrior Hawk

Dusthy Rhodes

Bruno Sammartino (Appearence at WM1 as a manager that count for me)

Mr.Wonderful Paul Ordorff

Best For Bussines Era Pack:

Curtis Axel

Rob Van Dam

The Usos

The bellas and probably cameron and naomi (Brodus clays dancers) playable

Legends and Icons DLC

Mr Perfect

Ravishing Rick Rude

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Trish Stratus

Booker T

Goldust

William Regal

John Cena Rise Above Cancer attire (purchase goes towards charity)

Total Divas Pack

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Cameron

Naomi

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Tyson Kidd

'Last But Not Least' Pack

RVD

Fandango

Big E Langston

Curtis Axel

Bray Wyatt

Bo Dallas

Tamina Snuka

Moveset Pack

NXT Title and Full Sail arena

There are alot of important Legends not in the game. Roddy, Rude, Perfect, LOD, Demolition and a few mid carders like Beefcake, Duggan, Snuka, Jake but no way all of them would make DLC.

Yes we have CAWs but its not the same thing. At least not when we can only choose up to 50 to download.

There are alot of important Legends not in the game. Roddy, Rude, Perfect, LOD, Demolition and a few mid carders like Beefcake, Duggan, Snuka, Jake but no way all of them would make DLC.

Yes we have CAWs but its not the same thing. At least not when we can only choose up to 50 to download.

Remind me, why is LOD, Demolition, Bushwackers, Beefcake and Duggan Important; what Wrestlemania moment where they involved in. So far only Roddy Piper, Rick Rude & Mr. Perfect had involvement in Wrestlemania with the roster we have.

Fandando

Big E Langstand

Bo Dollas

Wyatt Family

Paige

Roddy Piper

Road Warrior Animal

Road Warrior Hawk

Dusthy Rhodes

Curtis Axel

Rob Van Dam

The Usos

Im suprised you missed out Demolition there. They were involved in about 3 Tag Team Title matches at Wrestlemania.

They need a pack with Divas dude, as the current roster has too little.

If you're NOT a girl and you whine for a divas pack...you need help.

Remind me, why is LOD, Demolition, Bushwackers, Beefcake and Duggan Important; what Wrestlemania moment where they involved in. So far only Roddy Piper, Rick Rude & Mr. Perfect had involvement in Wrestlemania with the roster we have.

Well if perfect is in, then beefcake wrestled him and was in a tag match with hogan - thus leading to irs and WHY dibiase is in a white suit (aside from that just being a dumb mistake lol) Hacksaw vs duggan was in wm 4...but that's weak to be honest....bossman vs perfect at mania (if peeps saw a bossman t-shirt, im not sure)... other legends could be beefcake vs honky (which was a big match at 4) leading to jake vs honky at III, jake vs andre w/studd as ref, jake vs taker...and also Beefcake vs Dibiase at wm 5... I wish beefcake would make the cut. Next to Piper I want him the most...

Im REALLY surprised the old school tag division gets NO love in this game...the greatest tag division and it's ignored...I guess cuz no consistent tag teams appear at mania except for demolition but NOT any of their opponents...

Well if perfect is in, then beefcake wrestled him and was in a tag match with hogan - thus leading to irs and WHY dibiase is in a white suit (aside from that just being a dumb mistake lol) Hacksaw vs duggan was in wm 4...but that's weak to be honest....bossman vs perfect at mania (if peeps saw a bossman t-shirt, im not sure)... other legends could be beefcake vs honky (which was a big match at 4) leading to jake vs honky at III, jake vs andre w/studd as ref, jake vs taker...and also Beefcake vs Dibiase at wm 5... I wish beefcake would make the cut. Next to Piper I want him the most...

Im REALLY surprised the old school tag division gets NO love in this game...the greatest tag division and it's ignored...I guess cuz no consistent tag teams appear at mania except for demolition but NOT any of their opponents...

the renders very rarely actually match up with the in game attire so you have nothing there

That is odd why they are covering 30 years and not one tag team match.

No Demolition, No LOD, No Hart Foundation & no Rhythm & Blues either.

Fandando

Big E Langstand

Bo Dollas

Wyatt Family

Paige

Roddy Piper

Road Warrior Animal

Road Warrior Hawk

Dusthy Rhodes

Curtis Axel

Rob Van Dam

The Usos

Summer Rae

Mr. Fuji

No he doesn't need help. I want a Divas pack as well & I'm male. If anyone needs help, it's you for not being able to accept everyone has different reasons for watching wrestling.

My guesses:

Current roster:

Fandango

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Curtis Axel

Goldust

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Cameron

Naomi

Legends:

Roddy Piper

Mr. Perfect

Trish Stratus

X-Pac

Billy Gunn

Road Dogg

Rick Rude

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Big Boss Man

Fan Axxess:

Scott Hall (nWo)

Kevin Nash (nWo)

Still wishing for Hawk and Animal, but not counting on it...

Archived