DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

original OP:

who do you want in the DLC?

i kinda hope the Bellas, The Funkadactyles, and Trish Stratus are in it...kinda disappointed that they didn't make the main roster

i am a big fan of the divas so they are mostly what i care about!

WWE 2K14 DLC Discussion Thread
DLC Pack 1 - ACCELERATOR

Scheduled for worldwide release in November 2013.

• Available for a suggested purchase cost of $1.99.
  • Customize the overall rankings and attributes levels of every WWE Superstar, Legend, and Diva in the game. Also unlocks every WWE Superstar, Legend, and Diva, including alternate attires and all arenas and championships in WWE 2K14.
  • Scheduled for release on launch day – October 29, 2013 in North America and November 1, 2013 internationally.
DLC Pack 2 - NWO PACK

Scheduled for worldwide release in November 2013.

• The Giant will be available free of charge!
  • Available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99.
  • Playable New World Order-themed Superstars:
  • Kevin Nash
  • Scott Hall
  • “Macho Man” Randy Savage
  • Syxx
  • Curt Hennig
  • Scott Steiner
DLC Pack 3 - WWE SUPERSTARS AND MOVES PACK
Scheduled for worldwide release in December 2013.
  • Summer Rae will be available free of charge!
  • Available for a suggested purchase cost of $7.99.
  • Playable WWE Superstars and Divas:
  • Fandango
  • Big E Langston
  • Brie Bella
  • Nikki Bella
  • More than 30 new moves and taunts:

Koji Clutch
    Soda Plunge

Black Widow
    Leaping Tombstone Piledriver w/Pin Combo
    Inverted DDT
    Diving Headbutt
    Explosive Dropkick
    Elbow/Back Stabber Combo
    Rope Flip Armdrag
    Double Jump Body Splash
    Two-Hand Chokeslam
    Lil’ Jimmy
    Shoulder Switch Powerslam
    Zack Ryder Comeback
    Alpamare Waterslide
    Rope Hung Kick to Mid-Section
    Package Piledriver
    Burning Hammer
    Butterfly Suplex Armbar
    Corkscrew Shooting Star Press
    Standing Shooting Star Press
    Standing Corkscrew Moonsault
    Springboard 450 Splash
    Psycho Driver
    Rebound Big Boot
    Rebound Elbow Strike
    Moonstomp
    Billy Goat’s Curse
    Pumphandle Neckbreaker
    Suplex Backbreaker
    KO
    Hangman’s Facebuster
    Cradle DDT
    Powerbomb Lungblower
    Wrist Lock Lariat

DLC Pack 4 - WWE LEGENDS AND CREATIONS PACK

Scheduled for worldwide release in January 2014.

• Virgil will be available free of charge!
  • Available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99.
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers and Superstars:
  • Bruno Sammartino
  • “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes
  • “Ravishing” Rick Rude
  • Jake “The Snake” Roberts
  • 14 new Superstar Heads and models to utilize in Custom Superstar:
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Antonio Cesaro
  • Batista
  • CM Punk (long hair)
  • Daniel Bryan (clean cut)
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Goldberg
  • Kane (no mask)
  • Mankind
  • Ryback
  • Sheamus
  • The Miz
  • Triple H (short hair)
  • Undertaker (long hair)
WWE 2K14 SEASON PASS
  • Available for a one-time purchase cost of $19.99 (a savings of more than 25 percent versus individual content purchases).
  • Season Pass Program Exclusive “The Outsiders”-themed Superstars:
  • Scott Hall
  • Kevin Nash
  • All content packs:
  • Accelerator
  • nWo Pack
  • WWE Superstars and Moves Pack
  • WWE Legends and Creations Pack
  • Online Badges: More than 10 exclusive options

SEASON PASS VIDEO

SCREENSHOTS
(Credit to TheNewF'NShow)

wIO6ii0.jpg

YlJQ4Bd.jpg

LVge78U.jpg

FDi7emk.jpg

Ir7KrS9.jpg

O5Mtpo9.jpg

xSy1bHL.jpg

levLhe2.jpg

PROkunt.jpg

mAUzrb5.jpg

vhYZaQu.jpg

aR3ITev.jpg

Pzs54sn.jpg

idNbo0L.jpg

AB9PfDy.jpg

SADpB0v.jpg

dHsZwH3.jpg

RENDERS
(Credit to TheNewF'NShow)

TWe2Ordh.jpg
4ao42nRh.jpg
ENPUCq4h.jpg
V1b15jsh.jpg
1y9UPOlh.jpg
irss65nh.jpg
T3XhBmSh.jpg
fnrx5dJh.jpg
E2epth5h.jpg
mhepIHwh.jpg
4LjFJADh.jpg
kEEGUxzh.jpg
G93XYgzh.jpg
OlmPePBh.jpg
SH4OYAoh.jpg
OkePTU6h.jpg
mXCz0U1h.jpg
9Lf0sKVh.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think DLC will be

Fandango

Uso's

RVD(they could use his SvR'11 model and beef it up)

Bella's

Alicia Fox

Big E

im hoping

Roddy Piper

Jake Roberts

Rick Rude

Hillbilly Jim

Honky Tonk Man

Curtis Axel(they can use his wwe'12 model and just add a beard)

Goldust(just use his '13 model)

Trish Stratus

Booker T

Brad Maddox

Curt Hawkins

Rosa

Tamina

Tyson kidd

William Reagal

These are the People who I think are going to make it to DLC.

DLC Pack 1 : The Perfect Pack

1.Ravishing Rick Rude

2.Mr.Perfect

3.Curtis Axel

4. Fandango

DLC Pack 2 : NXT Pack

1.Brad Maddox

2.Bo Dallas

3.Paige

4.Bray Wyatt

5.Erick Rowan

6.Luke Harper

DLC Pack 3 : Legends

1. Rowdy Roddy Piper

2.Big Bossman

3.Booker T

4.Hacksaw Jim Duggan

5.Dusty Rhodes

6.Honky Tonk Man

DLC Pack 4: The Divas

1.Brie Bella

2.Nikki Bella

3.Naomi

5.Cameron

6.Alica Fox

Bonus: The Uso & Tamina

Fan Axxess Only : Big E Langston and Tyson Kidd :)

Wasn't Bruno confirmed or something? Maybe Fan Axxess exclusive? Anyway as long as we get more current guys I'll be happy. Fandango, Big E, The Usos all clearly going to be DLC. If we're lucky we'll get Curtis Axel and the Wyatts, hell I'd even be happy with some more jobbers. Whatever adds to Universe mode honestly. I thing the Bellas, Funkadactyls, and maybe Alicia Fox might make DLC too.

I think DLC will be

Fandango

Uso's

RVD(they could use his SvR'11 model and beef it up)

Bella's

Alicia Fox

Big E

im hoping

Roddy Piper

Jake Roberts

Rick Rude

Hillbilly Jim

Honky Tonk Man

Curtis Axel(they can use his wwe'12 model and just add a beard)

Goldust(just use his '13 model)

Trish Stratus

Booker T

Brad Maddox

Curt Hawkins

Rosa

Tamina

Tyson kidd

William Reagal

I'd love all those people in there. Also looking forward to Bruno Sammartino.

And I know it sounds crazy, but Trish Stratus being on that list reminded me not only of Lita, but her epic WM match with Mickie James. That would be a shock. But highly unlikely.

Id love Paige, Emma, Corey Graves and Kassius Ohno in there too, for that matter, among some others who are really over in NXT.

My guess is a Total Diva's Package DLC

Bella's

Funkadactlys

Alicia

Tamina Snuka

I don't see Trish being in this years game reason being the only Reason Lita and Stephanie are in the gamew as because of there invovlement in the 30years of wrestlemania mode matches this year which would be a total of 13 divas overall

I can't believe this roster...

The Divas roster sucks, I mean - why would they put Aksana in over the likes of Alicia Fox, Cameron or Naomi who have been active this past year?

As for the male roster - no fandango? No usos? I don't get it at all.

I'm really hoping for more Divas this year, as this is the first time I've really been unsure as to whether or not I'm going to buy the game come release date.

Wyatt's wont be DLC they arrived too late plus they need some new stars to entice fans to buy next years game.

The family, as a whole, being in, is a definite no. But Bray, by himself, is a bit of a wildcard. It all depends on how far in advance WWE knew they'd be giving him a good push on the main roster. We won't really know 'til we get there. They could've waited 'til this year to debut Ryback and Sandow and they still threw in earlier builds of them as DLC in 13, so ya never know. I'd love them to keep that trend going as often as possible. If not, the nCo made a perfect Bray Wyatt for 13, among others.....they might do it again if he doesn't show up.

With the absence of the Bellas, I'm expecting a Total Divas package, a classic pack and one pack with current talent.

Total Divas:

• Brie Bella
  • Nikki Bella
  • Naomi
  • Cameron

Classic:

• Trish Stratus
  • Goldust
  • Roddy Piper
  • Jerry Lawler

Current:

• Fandango
  • Curtis Axel
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso

Maybe some others as well, the more the better.

I'm not sure about the current roster or the Divas, but as far as legends go, I'm gonna guess:

1) "Ravishing" Rick Rude

2) "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

3) Big Boss Man

4) "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - because their shirts are in the crowd, I'm going to guess they're all in. I don't think 2K would put their shirts in the crowd if they weren't going to have these guys at least be DLC.

5) Mr. Perfect - because he was in Flair's corner during the WM8 match, and he's been in a bunch of WWE games the past few years (Legends of WrestleMania, WrestleFest, All-Stars) so I don't think there would be any contract issues keeping him from being in.

6) Rob Van Dam - Not really a "legend" since he's still active, but I think they might still include him since he's back in the WWE.

7) Scott Hall

8) Kevin Nash - Both of them are already under contract to be in the game as Razor and Diesel, and we have Hollywood Hogan in the game as well, so I think both of them have to be in.

Wyatt's wont be DLC they arrived too late plus they need some new stars to entice fans to buy next years game.

The family, as a whole, being in, is a definite no. But Bray, by himself, is a bit of a wildcard. It all depends on how far in advance WWE knew they'd be giving him a good push on the main roster. We won't really know 'til we get there. They could've waited 'til this year to debut Ryback and Sandow and they still threw in earlier builds of them as DLC in 13, so ya never know. I'd love them to keep that trend going as often as possible. If not, the nCo made a perfect Bray Wyatt for 13, among others.....they might do it again if he doesn't show up.

Ryback debuted around March/April time hence the reason why he was in last year. Even the THQ guys mentioned this in a video.

5) Mr. Perfect - because he was in Flair's corner during the WM8 match, and he's been in a bunch of WWE games the past few years (Legends of WrestleMania, WrestleFest, All-Stars) so I don't think there would be any contract issues keeping him from being in.

That one is a odd one. Have him in Mania mode as a manager but charge as DLC to use him.

^Yeah, that's the video I was referring to. They said that WWE had told them months ahead of time that he would be debuting. And all Bryan had to go on, moveset-wise, was whatever footage he could wrangle up from his matches in FCW and such. Meaning, the same could've been done for Wyatt if WWE had informed the developers about his debut months ahead of time enough for them to include him. That's why I said it depends on how long WWE knew they wanted to bring Wyatt onto television before they actually did it. I'm saying there's a 50/50 chance that he'll be in.....whereas, with guys like RVD and Fandango and Langston, I'm pretty much 95% sure they'll be DLC. lol

Ryback debuted around March/April time hence the reason why he was in last year. Even the THQ guys mentioned this in a video.

That one is a odd one. Have him in Mania mode as a manager but charge as DLC to use him.

An idea I have is the DLC legends could come with an added match for WM mode.

I will politely put everybody's opinion on "DLC": :censored: "Downloadable Content" That is pre-made before the game even goes gold. I mean for games like Fallout 3, DLC is worth the purchase. But here, we get a couple current superstars/Legend/Moves and Championships that could have already been in the damn game. At least for Microsoft's Xbox Live they transferred over to real currency instead of Microsoft Points, damn things where annoying as hell to figure out every damn time. :shake:

In wwe13 we got 86 superstars in the main roster then 19 dlc for a total roster of 105.

So far we hav 83, 84 if u buy the special American bad ass undertaker edition.

They r saying this roster will b the biggest so the means there must be at least 22 dlc superstars 2 make this roster bigger than last years...

Archived