Bully Ray: "I Would Love to See Jim Ross in TNA...TNA Could Benefit Hugely from Jim"

AustinFan

The Daily Star recently posted a feature on Bully Ray's current run in TNA, and during the piece the TNA Champion spoke on a number of topics, including his feelings regarding Jim Ross potentially heading to TNA. The following are some aricle highlights:

You can read the entire feature by clicking here.

He [bully Ray] says: “I would love to see Jim Ross in TNA. I think TNA could benefit hugely from Jim.

He is a straight shooter, a man’s man.

“On a personal level, when Devon and I signed for WWE, we negotiated with Jim and he was the man who we signed the contracts with.

He’s just a top quality person.”

It is arguable that Bully’s recent superb run in TNA is the zenith of his professional career.

Credit: WrestleZone.com

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/278625-bully-ray-qi-would-love-to-see-jim-ross-in-tnatna-could-benefit-hugely-from-jimq

never gonna happen. JR is a WWE guy. plus I recall JR saying he had no interest going there.

never say never

How very cliché of you to say. It will never happen, Jim Ross is a WWE guy to the day he dies, even being forced out he's still loyal to them. I'm sure what ever retirement package they gave him to go away not only keeps him quiet but includes not going to any other wrestling promotion. We all know why TNA needs Jim Ross but why does Jim Ross need TNA exactly?

Due to the recent cutbacks do they really what there highest paid guy being a commentator?

Well, he can just turn his paralyzed side towards the ring. :shifty:

No seriously, he probably won't go there. I think he'd rather chill out now and do his stuff. I think he still has the WWE support to a certain extent and he doesn't want to burn his bridges completly. Depending on how rough his departure went down, it could happen though. I highly, highly doubt it, but I wouldn't rule it out completely.

JR on Steve Austin's Podcast:

"I'm not going to go out and buy a rocking chair because I don't want to be sitting on a chair on the porch rocking and watching the world go by," Ross said. "I like to say that 61 is the new 41. I'm feeling good, I'm healthy, I want to be doing some other things without question, so I'm not going to go away, I'm just not going to be in WWE any longer."

never gonna happen. JR is a WWE guy. plus I recall JR saying he had no interest going there.

never say never

How very cliché of you to say. It will never happen, Jim Ross is a WWE guy to the day he dies, even being forced out he's still loyal to them. I'm sure what ever retirement package they gave him to go away not only keeps him quiet but includes not going to any other wrestling promotion. We all know why TNA needs Jim Ross but why does Jim Ross need TNA exactly?

Due to the recent cutbacks do they really what there highest paid guy being a commentator?

and bret said he never work for vince again

who said he be the highest paid guy people change there minds all the time there is always a chance for someone to go to the tna

"I'm not going to go out and buy a rocking chair because I don't want to be sitting on a chair on the porch rocking and watching the world go by," Ross said. "I like to say that 61 is the new 41. I'm feeling good, I'm healthy, I want to be doing some other things without question, so I'm not going to go away, I'm just not going to be in WWE any longer."

'The Jim Ross BBQ Show'.

I'D WATCH THAT!!!

I just can't see Jim Ross putting up with all the shit going on in TNA right now. There trying to cut costs at the moment and I'm sure Jim wouldn't come cheap to jump ship, if TNA can clean up there finical situation then why not bring him in as a commentator or head of talent relations/creative. I still believe WWE gave him some sort of send off package to prevent that from ever happening but I guess time will tell.

Reading that in JR's voice was awesome.

Jim Ross On whether he’d take a job with TNA if offered full control: “No…not at this time. Zero interest. I’m moving onto other things of interest.”

Case Closed.

again doesn't mean he wont change his mind u cant believe what anyone saids in interviews

and don't say I bet wwe did something the fact is they cant stop a person from working somewhere forever if they don't work for wwe anymore

Archived