FULL WWE 2K14 Roster to be revealed this coming RAW!

WESTHAM

Entrances and Finishers to be revealed daily starting Tuesday!

WWE 2K ?@WWEgames1h

Our Superstar entrance/finisher video reveals start on TUESDAY! Who do you want to see first?

though this is good news, i'd rather get info on Universe Mode and all the creation stuff(specifically this Superstar head thing) more than the entrance/finisher videos.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am interested in create arena templates. Will we only have last years templates, will we get a nitro template, will we get mania templates or are those ones too detailed? Can we use them in a custom rumble or is it another no? Can we decorate the floor mats or steps this year?

Create-an-arena and create-a-logo are what I want to know about the most. If the Nitro stage is in CAA this year, then I'll finally have something to make me want to buy this game.

I am interested in create arena templates. Will we only have last years templates, will we get a nitro template, will we get mania templates or are those ones too detailed? Can we use them in a custom rumble or is it another no? Can we decorate the floor mats or steps this year?

Create-an-arena and create-a-logo are what I want to know about the most. If the Nitro stage is in CAA this year, then I'll finally have something to make me want to buy this game.

Paint Tool mode deserves to have a color wheel like in CAW mode. Making a dark red, for example, is pretty annoying. If they added a color wheel and a blur tool, I'd be happy.

Paint Tool mode deserves to have a color wheel like in CAW mode. Making a dark red, for example, is pretty annoying. If they added a color wheel and a blur tool, I'd be happy.

Right on the money! Logos should have the exact same color tools as CAW mode. Dark red, as you mentioned, is the perfect example.

Right on the money! Logos should have the exact same color tools as CAW mode. Dark red, as you mentioned, is the perfect example.

We end up with either far brown or bright red instead

We end up with either dark brown or bright red instead

I know who id want to see first and thats Macho man's Mania 8 entrance.

Anyone else notice the double meaning for the reveal.

It doesnt say full current roster for 2K but it says full 2K14 roster so we are deffinately getting more Legends monday.

I know who id want to see first and thats Macho man's Mania 8 entrance.

Anyone else notice the double meaning for the reveal.

It doesnt say full current roster for 2K but it says full 2K14 roster so we are deffinately getting more Legends monday.

we have 40 days for wwe14 came out so how many entrance / finishers will they show us in a day????

Wonder if they'll use the 30 Years Of Wrestlemania method again, certain amount Monday - Friday; there is no way they can give us information well still doing the Entrances and such. I mean, they could shove it into one giant article; written in the style of Aubrey Sitterson with rushed footage and the like. But, I doubt they'll do that since they could have done that this week.

They seem to like doing things one at a time, I don't know if they'll be able to get information out for assumingly everything in forty days alone.

admittedly, its not long until the game comes out, and their is still a lot to be revealed, but lets not forget that it only takes 1 day to reveal things. I,m not saying they will do that, more than likely stretch it out. they do need to get a move on though. I want universe mode info, and fan axxess info, assuming of course we are getting fan axxess this year. I also want the Bruno sammartino mystery cleared up, other than amazon claiming he is in the game, we have yet to get an official confirmation from anyone

Archived