FULL WWE 2K14 Roster to be revealed this coming RAW!

WESTHAM

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness! I hope we get Goldust again this year! After seeing him back on Raw; I am even more of a Goldust fan! :D

I've always loved Goldie. Well, back when I was a kid I didn't because back then it was "eew he's gay" but, ya know, times change, people grow, yadda yadda.

Can't see them taking up TV time for this announcement. I am think WWE app

That would be bull**** if WWE pulls that stunt for desperate app downloading.

jeebus christ im getting god damn tired of their constant wwe app plugs. I sure as shit would not put that past them pulling that kind of stunt.

Since I can't watch it live cause of timezones I Shake my head and say; why?

Basicly only the one's in the right time zones gets to see it live, so theire pissing of many of the remaining fan base..

Tell me about it, monday night in the US is Tuesday afternoon in NZ.

Basicly only the one's in the right time zones gets to see it live, so theire pissing of many of the remaining fan base..

Wut Da hell?

Exactly my thoughts :lol:

what he means that these times are set conveniently for ppl,living in the west. I get it because the company is based there and they would prefer their ppl more over others. This time its Raw but every year it used to be at 12 noon which meant 12 midnight in middle east on Sunday with us living in middle east having a work the next day. Or was is Saturday? I dnt remember, anyway I never had problems watching ss access live because I would b on vacations everytime during tht period.

yikes I'm not sure if I'm,clear,enough. But basically what he means is that to watch Raw live we hav to be up till 4 something in the morning. Not very appropriate if du hav to get up the in th morning. I guess I'll wait till Tuesday to watch th reveal on raw replay. Which means I won't be coming here on monday....want to get the surprises as if I'm,watching live

you just know that this is gonna be a massive disappointment, because I really don,t see them taking much time out of the broadcast to take their time with it. people are expecting actual entrances, and I bet we just get pictures of everyone flashed on the screen quickly, while someone announces their names.

My body is ready!

LMAO

you just know that this is gonna be a massive disappointment, because I really don,t see them taking much time out of the broadcast to take their time with it. people are expecting actual entrances, and I bet we just get pictures of everyone flashed on the screen quickly, while someone announces their names.

exactly, I don't expect them to go through entrances. It will be video similar to Ss axxess with names being announced. And I hope they do it altogether, and not take breaks in between after announcing 15 superstars...its like ur at ur peak and they go "oh, u have to wait while we talk senseless stuff"

Wut Da hell?

Exactly my thoughts :lol:

what he means that these times are set conveniently for ppl,living in the west. I get it because the company is based there and they would prefer their ppl more over others. This time its Raw but every year it used to be at 12 noon which meant 12 midnight in middle east on Sunday with us living in middle east having a work the next day. Or was is Saturday? I dnt remember, anyway I never had problems watching ss access live because I would b on vacations everytime during tht period.

yikes I'm not sure if I'm,clear,enough. But basically what he means is that to watch Raw live we hav to be up till 4 something in the morning. Not very appropriate if du hav to get up the in th morning. I guess I'll wait till Tuesday to watch th reveal on raw replay. Which means I won't be coming here on monday....want to get the surprises as if I'm,watching live

Yeah well, that's how timezones work, it's not like the experience is any different if he watches the replay, lol.

Oh yeah and FINALLYY!

FINALLY

The Rock Has come back to Monday Night Raw!!!!! :P

In all seriousness....FINALLY!

They won't show entrances on Raw, but it would be nice if they were posted online.

Really?Really?Really?

But hey can't complain...since they are finally revealing the full roster....

Can't see them taking up TV time for this announcement. I am think WWE app

That would be bull**** if WWE pulls that stunt for desperate app downloading.

jeebus christ im getting god damn tired of their constant wwe app plugs. I sure as shit would not put that past them pulling that kind of stunt.

And the Twitter plugs.

Don't forget about them.

Saying this out of pure markiness, but I hope to *Censored* they updated Kane. It'll suck ass if he has the jolly orange mask again. He even still has that shit on the WWE.com superstars page, where they update John Cena as soon as his hair grows out half a milimeter.

So with all the matches announced, these are my remaining wants, including characters:

- Updated Kane
- Trenchcoat and hat for Undertaker w/hair
- Shield (pretty much confirmed)
- RVD
- Roddy Piper (unlikely)
- Wyatt Family (unlikely)

That's pretty much it, really. Happy with how it turned out.

WWEgames just tweeted this :

The ENTIRE #WWE2K14 roster will be revealed this Monday on #Raw, @WWE & WWE.2K.com Who do you want to see?

https://twitter.com/WWEgames

The 8 Legends we dont know about.

Roddy Piper

Mr. Perfect

Rick Rude

Jim Duggan

I really dont know why fans are saying Piper isnt in.

They havent announced all the legends for the game yet. There were 48 slots in the roster and not all of those have been announced so we know some are to be revealed as there is a type of off script mode this year.

Plus Piper was in the video at the start of his actual self.

Archived