FULL WWE 2K14 Roster to be revealed this coming RAW!

WESTHAM

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be kinda cool if they took the superstars who were there that night and played their game intros on the Titan tron when they came out. Those who wouldn't be on tv could be revealed throughout the night here and there. Use roster reveal as filler between big segments and matches.

That's probably not how anyone else would want it , just a different idea. I'm not saying this should be done, but it'd keep up interest throughout the show when story lines aren't commanding the tv or matches are going on.

It'd be kinda cool if they took the superstars who were there that night and played their game intros on the Titan tron when they came out. Those who wouldn't be on tv could be revealed throughout the night here and there. Use roster reveal as filler between big segments and matches.

That's probably not how anyone else would want it , just a different idea. I'm not saying this should be done, but it'd keep up interest throughout the show when story lines aren't commanding the tv or matches are going on.

I love that idea tbh

I believe this is a good marketing from Take Two, as their biggest game is by far GTA, and they have set it up to where when people are still riding the hype train of GTA for a week or two, NBA2k14 comes out the same day as GTA:O, and then a month later WWE14. Its a good way to continue to make great money.

Since I can't watch it live cause of timezones I Shake my head and say; why?

Basicly only the one's in the right time zones gets to see it live, so theire pissing of many of the remaining fan base..

Oh, how inconvenient. Maybe we should let them know about that so they could reschedule the roster announcement to fit your schedule.

I assume 2K's site will be updated with the whole roster with entrances/finisher videos and they'll mention to check out the site on RAW. I doubt they'll have the reveal on RAW so what I assumed seems pretty probable. I'm expecting them to announce DLC info at another date though, early October maybe, leaving the rest of the month to talk about the modes any whatnot.

Archived