FULL WWE 2K14 Roster to be revealed this coming RAW!

WESTHAM

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's a big shocker 2k sports is finally revealing the entire roster this close too october last year before thq went under it was revealed @ summerslam in august atleast will see who did&didn't make the roster this year then some time after that the DLC probably will have some people who aren't on the main roster can't wait.

The roster is not the major factor for whether I buy or not, but more info is always welcome. Now, this wording makes me curious. Are they going to take time out of the show to announce everyone, one by one, like at SummerSlam? It would definitely be a first, and quite frankly I'm surprised to see WWE getting so involved with their games now.

Remember how it used to be? Commentators read the commercial sponsors, like "presented by WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, available now"

How are they pissing fans off when its your fault for your timezone?

@glennsoe: Life is rly hard for some people... Where I live the show start at 2 in the morning and I cant watch it either live, damn 2K you rly pissed me off lol.

Just watch it the other day, simple thing. We waited so long, a few hours wont hurt anyone.

How are they pissing fans off when its your fault for your timezone?

@glennsoe: Life is rly hard for some people... Where I live the show start at 2 in the morning and I cant watch it either live, damn 2K you rly pissed me off lol.

Just watch it the other day, simple thing. We waited so long, a few hours wont hurt anyone.

And it is always a bad time for someone one the planet

Archived