Is Everyone Replacing All Themes To HD?

Dreamer1084

I know there are people creating HD arena effect themes for the game but how many are replacing every single theme in the game? Last year I only did it for the themes that were either missing or wrong. We all know the current stars will have the correct themes so I see no reason to replace them with a louder version of the same songs.

Some guys, like I know Big John Studd is going to have the wrong theme. His theme was the same as Hacksaw Jim Duggan's theme, but without the "hooooo!"s. But since Hacksaw's is so much more well known, they always change Studd's theme to something generic. So I'll give him his correct theme.. I know I'm also going to change Goldberg's theme to his WCW theme and Hollywood Hogan's theme to his Voodoo Child theme. I'm also going to turn off Titantrons for all Hulkamania era and New Generation era guys.

No... but I am replacing some of them. I'm giving:

* Macho Man the WCW remix of Pomp & Circumstance

* Hollywood Hogan my nWo theme (which has his voice clips in it like the laugh and "greatest icon in wrestling")

* Attitude Era Undertaker his 1998 theme from WWF The Music Volume 3.

* Goldberg his WCW theme, with Goldberg chants & arena effect

* adding Rey Mysterio's WCW theme if the superstar heads in CAW thing is confirmed

* replacing Bret Hart's theme if they gave him the one from WWE 13. I'd give him Hart Attack.

* adding Hulk Hogan's WCW theme American Made if I can make the WCW "Hulkster" attire

I know there are people creating HD arena effect themes for the game but how many are replacing every single theme in the game? Last year I only did it for the themes that were either missing or wrong. We all know the current stars will have the correct themes so I see no reason to replace them with a louder version of the same songs.

What annoyed me last year was that I had to change every single attitude theme because the music was way too quiet.

* Goldberg his WCW theme, with Goldberg chants & arena effect

* replacing Bret Hart's theme if they gave him the one from WWE 13. I'd give him Hart Attack.

* adding Hulk Hogan's WCW theme American Made if I can make the WCW "Hulkster" attire

I already have Bret Hart's Hart Attack and Goldberg's original WCW Invasion themes ready for my flash drive since I am getting the PS3 version this year. The Hulkster version I am not so sure about because I was never really that fond of his WCW Hulkamania run.

The Goldberg version I'm using is from a YouTube video called

WWE '13 WCW Goldberg Theme (With Goldberg Chant) (With Arena Effect) + Download Link

But I found one of the threads on this message board that tells how to do arena effects in Audacity, and applied it to this theme again. I just had to, to lower the volume. Generally, if a theme is too quiet, I don't give it any arena effects, but if it's too loud, I use arena effects to lower the volume.

What is the process for putting music on the 360? Is it a simple copy from a flash drive now?

Also, is there a place on here where we can find and share themes we may have?

There's a site, I forget the exact name, vsplanet or something, but they have tons of themes on there.

YouTube is probably your best bet, though. Find whatever theme you want, download it, and convert it to MP3.

I use DownloadHelper on firefox to download from youtube. Then a free program called Switch Audio Converter to convert the downloaded youtube vids to MP3 files. I'm not too tech savvy and I can figure all that out pretty easy, so I'd recommend that.

What is the process for putting music on the 360? Is it a simple copy from a flash drive now?

Also, is there a place on here where we can find and share themes we may have?

Well there was a while ago till they got shut down and the owner had to make a big appology letter on his site for having them for download so he must of got in alot of shit over it.

He had a massive amount of themes because it took me 15 CDs to put all his WWF themes on that were in mp3 format. I didnt convert them to a audio CD as it would of taken stacks of cds to do it.

But he had tons. WCW, TNA and loads of stuff from japan.

My fav download was when I saw he had about 50 odd Undertaker themes.

With superstars like Andre & Bundy, cause they are old school, I might have them with no entrance theme. Andre never had an entrance, Bundy had DiBase's when he was part of The Million Dollar Corporation. If Jim Duggan shouts "Ho" in his entrane I might do the same for him

Wow I am so dumb in all my years I never thought to use a flash drive to put my music on xbox i always just burned music on a cd then rip them on the xbox. is it the same process to rip the songs from the flash drive that it was to do it if you used a cd?

That's funny. The reason why I bought an Xbox 360 in the first place was because it was the only version of Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 that allowed you to use custom music. I used CD-RW's for that.

After I bought a PS3, I got WWE 12 and 13 on PS3, and started using a flash drive for music. I was unaware that you couldn't use a flash drive on Xbox 360.

im doing the following in HD:

giving razor ramon his theme (sounds like he has a generic from the wm mode video)

boss man his servin hard times theme (if he's in; shirt basically confirms he is)

rick rude his official theme (shirt in crowd; never has his official theme in games)

prime time players I am giving them their first theme. HATE their current one.

I will replace some themes.

Razor Ramon - Marvelous me

Rey Mysterio - 619

Triple H - King of Kings

Wade Barrett - I don't care anymore

Cody Rhodes - Smoke'n mirrors (Downstait)

Tensai - Shrine

Brodus Clay - Ramp it up (or Shrine)

CM Punk - Misera Cantare

Layla - Popular (The Veronicas)

Zack Ryder - Radio (Downstait)

Drew McIntyre - Broken Dreams

Jinder Mahal - Mai Hun Rush (?)

Heath Slater - One Man Band

Justin Gabriel (if in) - The Rising

John Cena - Hustle, Loyality, Respect

Naomi & Cameron -???

Damien Sandow - (several classic music)

I'll be changing Goldberg's theme to his WCW theme, Hogan to Voodo Child, Ultimate Warrior to his WCW theme, Razor Ramon to his TNA Marvelous me theme, Kevin Nash to his Wolfpack theme or his TNA theme not sure yet, Rey Rey to his WCW theme, CM Punk to his ECW theme and Ric Flair to his 60s and 70 era theme.

Archived