10 Wrestlemania mode matches to be announced Monday

MKKHAN

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone complaining, I swear you guys will complain about anything! Also I don't see how this is spoiling anything, most of us know the outcomes already, plus it's not like these aren't matches people already have been speculating on due to the roster. Anyway, I'm excited to see the attires on everyone, and hopefully the WM28 Jericho/Punk match also makes it!

#Winning!

As I've said, anybody who thought we'd get the Main Event from Wrestlemania I you put your expectations far to high; as Mr. T would be a DLC Exclusive like Mike Tyson and Roddy Piper would have been mentioned in the 30 Years Of Wrestlemania Roster Reveal. Roddy Piper/Ken Shamrock might be in as both Refereed major Wrestlemania matches and it would stand out if they weren't there.

Somethings that I took away from the pics on bleacher report.

Macho Mans alt attire vs Flair is awesome.

Yokozuna looks way better then he did in LOWM.

Also, from what I can see they changed the hairline on Brets model a bit.

And also, Warrior looks much cooler then in the first pics we got of him.

Finally, also from judging from that Warrior/Hogan pic...Hogan has one damn big head. We all had noticed this already but damn, for it to be bigger then the Warriors complete with his mane is really incredible. Hopefully "superstar heads" allows us to shrink peoples heads a little.

Wait, Savage's attire at WrestleMania 5 was orange, not pink.

I don't mind. I can work with that.

We all predicted those matches to take place, but for now. It's better than nothing.

---

Huh, just noticed that. What a weird color choice, since his tights that night were really bright orange.

The color for the trunks are right guys, I just watched the match on youtube and had the pic from 2Ks site open for a comparison, they match perfectly.

No no no, V to I and I are right. Savage's tights were brighter than orange juice.

I know it won't ruin the match, but still.

Yes, I have to admit I was wrong about that... what did I watch? I skipped forward to a scene in the middle of the match and had also the pic of 2K open in another window and saw randy in a close up... I could have sworn the color was spot on, but after looking at youtube again it was not... its magic lol. Sorry guys...

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/every-30-years-of-wrestlemania-match-us

• WrestleMania X: Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels
  • WrestleMania X: WWE Champion Yokozuna vs. Bret “Hit Man” Hart
  • WrestleMania XI: Undertaker vs. King Kong Bundy
  • WrestleMania XI: WWE Champion Diesel vs. Shawn Michaels
  • WrestleMania XII: Undertaker vs. Diesel
  • WrestleMania XII: WWE Champion Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
  • WrestleMania 13: Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

YES! A proper Big Daddy Cool!

WM12takerdiesel_091713051519583.jpg

Was glad to see that too. Also Taker looks really good, but his attire was different for that match. The shirt was totally sleeveless and he had his left elbow pad on. But not a biggie.

Taker looks *censored*ing awesome! A little disappointed that they didn't give him his WM 12 attire, but this one looks perfect.

Was glad to see that too. Also Taker looks really good, but his attire was different for that match. The shirt was totally sleeveless and he had his left elbow pad on. But not a biggie.

Yeah...the Diesel in the vs. HBK match is the bodyguard version and I'm pretty sure that since they have a closer version (the picture of him vs. Taker) that they've just used the wrong attires to pose some of the matches. I'm assuming that in the game mode they'll be different models than those shown in some cases.

Taker looks *censored*ing awesome! A little disappointed that they didn't give him his WM 12 attire, but this one looks perfect.

cant wait man for this match

If it's true we can use Superstars' heads for CAW, then that Undertaker head will be perfect to create an early 1997 Taker which was never featured in any game. I'm not talking about the one from WWE 13, no, I'm talking about the one from the 1997 Royal Rumble when he was wearing wrist tapes instead of gloves.

No Ken Shamrock for WrestleMania 13: Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin; that means no Roddy Piper either.

Yet, I can still see Piper shirts in these new shots...

Capture.jpg

there's Hacksaw Jim Duggan t-shirts in the crowd to but he's not in the game. I think it's time to come to the realization that Piper won't be in the game.....which is complete bullshit!

If it's true we can use Superstars' heads for CAW, then that Undertaker head will be perfect to create an early 1997 Taker which was never featured in any game. I'm not talking about the one from WWE 13, no, I'm talking about the one from the 1997 Royal Rumble when he was wearing wrist tapes instead of gloves.

this

0w37.jpg

no prob i will create him using undertaker head in caw mode

izwm.jpg

i wish tomorrow i see undertaker have alt attire from wwe13

pya7.jpg

rfag.jpg

No Ken Shamrock for WrestleMania 13: Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin; that means no Roddy Piper either.

Yet, I can still see Piper shirts in these new shots...

Capture.jpg

there's Hacksaw Jim Duggan t-shirts in the crowd to but he's not in the game. I think it's time to come to the realization that Piper won't be in the game.....which is complete bullshit!

Piper can still be a DLC which wouldn't surprise me at all actually. Maybe Piper was planned to be in, but then had this great idea to make him a DLC. I think this is exactly what they did with McIntyre last year.

Mhhh, Yokos feet look a little bit too large, or am I wrong guys? He almost looks like Bigfoot.

For HBK vs Bret: Didnt he use those gloves in that match instead of wristbands?

HBK vs Diesel looks weird, as it is his Bodyguard outfit if I see right.

Im a little bit confused right now... and am I seeing right? is there a Rick Rude shirt in the crowd and a Duggan one???

Archived