10 Wrestlemania mode matches to be announced Monday

MKKHAN

They can do Hogan/Yoko from WM 9 if they wanted to give us a surprise bonus. Also, if Austin/Hart and HBK/Austin are not there then they don't care about leaving out two of the greatest matches ever. Though they already did HBK/Austin last year so I wonder if they would want to do it again, especially without Mike Tyson?

Knowing them they will probably make that make like a MITB cash in.

it could kind of work as a nice surprise for people who maybe dont know what happened, but in reality it should be a cutscene, then a wrestlemania moment qte. if you miss that maybe it turns into more of a match, but it really shouldnt be a match in its own right

A cutscene wouldnt be the same though. If they did it like a cash in all you would have to do is perform 1 move and then pin to get the win.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can do Hogan/Yoko from WM 9 if they wanted to give us a surprise bonus. Also, if Austin/Hart and HBK/Austin are not there then they don't care about leaving out two of the greatest matches ever. Though they already did HBK/Austin last year so I wonder if they would want to do it again, especially without Mike Tyson?

it could kind of work as a nice surprise for people who maybe dont know what happened, but in reality it should be a cutscene, then a wrestlemania moment qte. if you miss that maybe it turns into more of a match, but it really shouldnt be a match in its own right

A cutscene wouldnt be the same though. If they did it like a cash in all you would have to do is perform 1 move and then pin to get the win.

but thats all that happened anyway haha

but thats all that happened anyway haha

Unless they make you take control of Yoko with all the damage he has already received. Then you would still lose to Hogan, but you would have to do a historical moment or two before Hogan drops the leg on you.

Wait, Savage's attire at WrestleMania 5 was orange, not pink.

I don't mind. I can work with that.

We all predicted those matches to take place, but for now. It's better than nothing.

---

Huh, just noticed that. What a weird color choice, since his tights that night were really bright orange.

We all predicted those matches to take place, but for now. It's better than nothing.

---

Huh, just noticed that. What a weird color choice, since his tights that night were really bright orange.

The color for the trunks are right guys, I just watched the match on youtube and had the pic from 2Ks site open for a comparison, they match perfectly.

I had to use the Smacktalks YouTube because I'm on the PS3's awful browser right now, and the Bleacher Report slideshow wasn't working for me. I'm disappointed that we won't get Macho Man's WWE 12 attire. Also wish Miss Elizabeth's hair was down.

What attire oh the Wrestlemania 7 attire you mean. Yeah thats baffling why considering that ws one of the biggest matches of that year. Its a freaking career match.

not surpise they called it hulk mania era as he in most of the matchs

I would of preferred The Golden Era. I see why they called it The Hulkamania era as he was in the Main Event of Manias 1 - 9.

I think its a shame they couldnt do the first Mania Main event in the game. They could of always substituted another guy if T wasent interested.

---

The color for the trunks are right guys, I just watched the match on youtube and had the pic from 2Ks site open for a comparison, they match perfectly.

No no no, V to I and I are right. Savage's tights were brighter than orange juice.

I know it won't ruin the match, but still.

Why is everyone complaining, I swear you guys will complain about anything! Also I don't see how this is spoiling anything, most of us know the outcomes already, plus it's not like these aren't matches people already have been speculating on due to the roster. Anyway, I'm excited to see the attires on everyone, and hopefully the WM28 Jericho/Punk match also makes it!

Archived