10 Wrestlemania mode matches to be announced Monday

MKKHAN

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, if they just state ten matches, we already know 15 locked in right now.

All confirmed via screen shots and trailers

WM3: Savage vs Steamboat

WM3: Hulk Hogan vs Andre

WM4: Savage vs Dibiase

WM6: Hogan vs Warrior

WM7: Slaughter vs Hogan

WM9: Bret Hart vs Yokozuna

WM10: HBK vs Razor

WM12: HBK vs Bret Hart

WM17: Austin vs The Rock

WM18: Rock vs Hogan

WM22: Foley vs Edge

WM24: HBK vs Flair

WM26: HBK vs Taker

WM28: Taker vs Triple H

WM28: The Rock vs Cena

Via the Roster, we know that matches are being pulled from 1, 2, 5, 8, 20, 21, and 29.

Why????

Why spoil a mode they hyped so much?

I feel like slapping my forehead with a massive facepalm and just headbutting the desk as hard as I can.

Not because of your post but to syspathise with you that we get info we already know about.

10 matches. I wonder what the betting is they announce

Steamboat/Savage mania 3

Hogan/Andre Mania 3

Savage/Dibiase mania 4

Hogan/Warrior Mania 6

Savage/Warrior mania 7

Hogan/Slaughter mania 7

Savage/Flair mania 8

HBK/Bret mania 12

Hogan/Rock mania 18

Foley/Edge mania 22

I bet it will be matches that are a shoe in and ones we've seen clips off e.g Hogan/Savage, Hogan/Warrior, Hogan/Rock, Bret/Shawn, Edge/Foley...I guess there is a chance that they will be in chronological order 1-29

I expect no "Oh wow, I didn't know that match was in there" responses from Monday's announcement

I bet it will be matches that are a shoe in and ones we've seen clips off e.g Hogan/Savage, Hogan/Warrior, Hogan/Rock, Bret/Shawn, Edge/Foley...I guess there is a chance that they will be in chronological order 1-29

I expect no "Oh wow, I didn't know that match was in there" responses from Monday's announcement

You can bank on that.

Um, if they just state ten matches, we already know 15 locked in right now.

All confirmed via screen shots and trailers

WM3: Savage vs Steamboat

WM3: Hulk Hogan vs Andre

WM4: Savage vs Dibiase

WM6: Hogan vs Warrior

WM7: Slaughter vs Hogan

WM9: Bret Hart vs Yokozuna

WM10: HBK vs Razor

WM12: HBK vs Bret Hart

WM17: Austin vs The Rock

WM18: Rock vs Hogan

WM22: Foley vs Edge

WM24: HBK vs Flair

WM26: HBK vs Taker

WM28: Taker vs Triple H

WM28: The Rock vs Cena

Via the Roster, we know that matches are being pulled from 1, 2, 5, 8, 20, 21, and 29.

27, also. The fact that Del Rio and Miz were part of the WrestleMania Roster Reveal pretty much confirms it.

According to the leaked achievements list, there are 5 chapters in the WM mode, based on the 5 eras of the WWE since it started WrestleMania:

Hulkamania

New Generation

Attitude

Ruthless Aggression

Universe

So they're releasing the 45 match all next week, I'm guessing they're going to do one era per day Monday-Friday. So Monday being the Hulkamania era, Tuesday the New Generation era, and so on. And they're releasing 10 matches on Monday, so I'm guessing:

01) WM 1 - Andre the Giant/Big John Studd

02) WM 2 - Hulk Hogan/King Kong Bundy

03) WM 3 - Ricky Steamboat/Randy Savage

04) WM 3 - Hogan/Andre

05) WM 4 - Savage/Ted DiBiase

06) WM 5 - Hogan/Savage

07) WM 6 - Ultimate Warrior/Hogan

08) WM 7 - Warrior/Savage

09) WM 7 - Hogan/Sgt. Slaughter

10) WM 8 - Savage/Ric Flair

I would consider WM 9 to WM 13 as the "New Generation" era. Although since they're calling the first chapter the "Hulkamania" era instead of the "Golden" era, they might go up to WM 9, since Hogan did win the championship at that WM. So maybe they put in Hogan/Yokozuna from WM 9 and take out Warrior/Savage from WM 7?

They can do Hogan/Yoko from WM 9 if they wanted to give us a surprise bonus. Also, if Austin/Hart and HBK/Austin are not there then they don't care about leaving out two of the greatest matches ever. Though they already did HBK/Austin last year so I wonder if they would want to do it again, especially without Mike Tyson?

They can do Hogan/Yoko from WM 9 if they wanted to give us a surprise bonus. Also, if Austin/Hart and HBK/Austin are not there then they don't care about leaving out two of the greatest matches ever. Though they already did HBK/Austin last year so I wonder if they would want to do it again, especially without Mike Tyson?

doubt it tho they might sense they have everything and just have Tyson there for just wrestlemania mode

1. Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 24

2. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 25

3. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 26

4. Undertaker vs Triple H Wrestlemania 27

5. Undertaker vs Triple H Wrestlemania 28

6. Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant Wrestlemania 3

7. Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart Wrestlemania 12

8. John Cena vs The Rock Wrestlemania 28

9. John Cena vs The Rock Wrestlemania 29

10. The Rock vs Stone Cold Wrestlemania 17

Basically the point of that was to show they'll reveal nothing.

Knowing them they will probably make that make like a MITB cash in.

As annoyed as I am, I'll probably look at it anyway, just in the hopes of seeing new screenshots. Just to humor myself, lemme try to guess the matches in this mode.

WM 1: Andre The Giant vs. Big John Studd bodyslam challenge

WM 2: Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy

WM III: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant; Savage vs. Steamboat

WM IV: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant and/or Savage vs. Ted Dibiase

WM V: The Mega Powers Explode

WM VI: Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior

WM VII: Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ultimate Warrior; Hogan vs. Slaughter

I'll stop here because I think my point has been made... but like I said, maybe some screenshots will make me feel better.

Knowing them they will probably make that make like a MITB cash in.

it could kind of work as a nice surprise for people who maybe dont know what happened, but in reality it should be a cutscene, then a wrestlemania moment qte. if you miss that maybe it turns into more of a match, but it really shouldnt be a match in its own right

I'm probably the only one who's looking forward to seeing the screenshots of the 45 matches this week, I can't wait to see the alt attires & arenas.

You are not alone, Im also looking forward to see the attires. Also, when we have all matches at Friday, it wont take long till we get the rest of the roster and then with only one month left we will get some more info about the other modes for sure.

Archived