30YOWM Matches Revealed(UPDATED First POST With Universe Era Matches)

WESTHAM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean I'm excited for WrestleMania Mode, I really liked Attitude Era Mode last year and everything, but let's get some more info here.

Is the gameplay really going to be that shit that they cant talk about anything else? All they go on about is the best mode in the game and they will give us info we already know about.

I thought they were going to reveal all the matches on Monday, and then start giving us info that we care about. I just read the actual tweet. You mean to tell me they're going to spend all week giving us info that we more or less already know? What a waste of time.

On another note, I just thought about something. I hope Goldberg's match isn't the only one from Wrestlemania XX. Everybody knows it's one of the worst matches of all time. I wonder if they'll work the boo's in there.

again it the same week gta come sout no one will be watching what matchs are annonced

I thought they were going to reveal all the matches on Monday, and then start giving us info that we care about. I just read the actual tweet. You mean to tell me they're going to spend all week giving us info that we more or less already know? What a waste of time.

On another note, I just thought about something. I hope Goldberg's match isn't the only one from Wrestlemania XX. Everybody knows it's one of the worst matches of all time. I wonder if they'll work the boo's in there.

was cena big show from that year to

again it the same week gta come sout no one will be watching what matchs are annonced

they prob have bigshow vs cena and rock and sock and evolution

I have a feeling they are going to keep on about 30 Years of Mania for a whole month. Reason being is they know the gameplay is just WWE 13 with a updated roster and they know fans will call them out about it so they are hiding all the negatives.

The first ten matches are going to be revealed in 20 mins.

where?

@BMaziqueFPBR: Just 25 minutes until the 1st exclusive reveal of matches in 30 Years of WrestleMania mode in #WWE2K14 from me, @BleacherReport & @2KSports

Here it is: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1770900-wwe-2k14-30-years-of-wrestlemania-match-reveal-part-1-of-5-hulkamania-runs-wild

The article is up. The first 10 matches are:

WrestleMania I - Andre Vs. Studd

WrestleMania II - Hogan Vs. Bundy

WrestleMania III - Savage Vs. Steamboat

WrestleMania III - Hogan Vs. Andre

WrestleMania IV - Savage Vs. DiBiase

WrestleMania V - Savage Vs. Hogan

WrestleMania VI - Hogan Vs. Warrior

WrestleMania VII - Hogan Vs. Slaughter

WrestleMania VIII - Savage Vs. Flair

WrestleMania IX - Bret Vs. Yokozuna (With Hogan Vs. Yoko a part of it)

its actually quite laughable that they consider Big John Studd vs andre the giant to be a memorable match from wrestlemania 1, but they are not including the tag match main event

It probably would have cost too much to get Mr. T. Then they'd still have to get Orndorff. On the other hand, Andre and Studd already had deals in place.

Archived